Insomniac Games has rolled out the Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales update 1.013.001 file for the PS5 version of the game. This is a new update, and has been released mere days after we got the patch that added VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) support for the PS5 version. Head on below for the Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales April 29 patch notes to see what’s new.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales Update 1.013.001 Patch Notes | Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales April 29 Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: PS5 VRR Compatible and Supported TVs and Monitor List
Update: Insomniac Games has released the official patch notes!
- Addressed issues around incorrect menu localizations for VRR-related options.
So far, Insomniac Games has not mentioned anything about today’s patch. However, we wouldn’t be surprised if this was tied to the title update released a few days ago.
In case you didn’t know, Spider-Man Miles Morales got an update on April 25, and here’s what got added:
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, unlocks frame rate to vary based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios
- Improvements to TAA upsample quality
We’re keeping an eye out on the community and the Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales support page, and will update the post if we spot anything. We’ve also reached out to an Insomniac Games rep and will update the post if we hear anything back.
Update: Post has been updated to reflect the proper patch notes from Insomniac.