Insomniac Games has rolled out Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales update 1.013.002 for the PS5, and this is an unannounced title update, and as such, don’t expect anything major from it. This is the third patch for the game released in under three weeks, which was kicked off by the VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) patch support for the PS5. Read on for what’s new in the Spider-Man Miles Morales update May 6 patch notes.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales Update 1.013.002 Patch Notes | Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales May 6 Patch Notes:
Update: An Insomniac Games rep has told us the following regarding this update:
It’s a small update that fixes an issue related to disappearing NPCs.
So far, Insomniac Games has not released the official patch notes just yet, though we’re expecting that to change within the day, For those who haven’t booted the game up in quite a while, here are the patch notes for the last two title updates released.
Update Version 1.013:
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, unlocks frame rate to vary based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios
- Improvements to TAA upsample quality
Update Version 1.013.001:
- Addressed issues around incorrect menu localizations for VRR-related options.
We’ve reached out to an Insomniac Games rep, and will update the post accordingly if we get the proper changelog, or anything gets passed on to us. Same as before, if you spot anything gameplay-related or technical that got fixed, leave a comment below to let us know.
Update: Post has been updated with the official changes.