Insomniac Games has released the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered update 1.007.001 patch for the PS5 version of the game (we checked the PS4 version to be sure), and this is an unannounced title update unlike the patch released a few days ago that added Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) support for the PS5 version of the game. Check out what’s new for the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered April 29 patch notes below.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Update 1.007.001 | Marvel’s Spider-Man April 29 Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: PS5 VRR Compatible and Supported TVs and Monitor List
Update: Insomniac Games has released the official patch notes!
- Addressed issues around incorrect menu localizations for VRR-related options.
For now, Insomniac Games has not mentioned anything about today’s title update. However, we wouldn’t be surprised if this was tied to the patch released a few days ago.
Just as a refresher, here’s what was added in the 1.007 patch:
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, the frame rate is unlocked and varies based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios
We’ve reached out to an Insomniac Games representative, and will update the post if we hear anything back. We’re expecting the Insomniac Games Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered page to be updated soon-ish, and once we find something new, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
If you spot anything that got changed regarding gameplay or any technical fixes, leave a comment below and let us know.
Update: Post has been updated to reflect the proper patch notes from Insomniac.