Insomniac Games has pushed out the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered update 1.007.002 patch for PS5, and this is an unannounced title update, so don’t expect new features from it outside of technical fixes. Read on for what’s new in the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered May 6 patch notes.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Update 1.007.002 Patch Notes | Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered May 6 Patch Notes:
Update: An Insomniac Games rep has told us the following regarding this update:
It’s a small update that fixes an issue related to disappearing NPCs.
So far, Insomniac Games has not made any announcements regarding today’s patch. However for those unaware, this is the third title update for the game released by the devs in less than three weeks! The big one released was for VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) support for the PS5 alongside other new stuff.
We’ve included the patch notes released the past two weeks as a reference point:
Update Version 1.007:
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, the frame rate is unlocked and varies based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios
Update Version 1.007.001:
- Addressed issues around incorrect menu localizations for VRR-related options.
We’ve reached out to your friendly neighborhood Insomniac rep (and checking the support page, too) and will update the post if we hear anything back or if we get the official changelog. If you spot anything new, leave a comment below to let us know what you find.
Update: Post has been updated with the official changes.