Taleworlds Entertainment has released Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord update 1.03 coinciding with the game’s release on consoles. This is the day one patch, and is called v1.0.0. Read on for the full Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord October 25 patch notes.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Update 1.03 | Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord October 25 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the “Unify the Empire” quest when a settlement’s owner was changed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when starting a siege.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to a party being created in an old quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a story-mode character was healed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attacking a siege camp.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an allied army took a settlement with the player.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the “Lord Wants Rival Captured” quest when the player delivered the prisoner.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after a battle.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to a villager party.
- Fixed a bug that caused the removal of the player’s banner item when the character creation screen was opened.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player companion’s parties to roam around the campaign map instead of performing hostile actions.
- Introduced voice-over content for the main storyline and greeting dialogues. In the future, all cultures will have unique voices. (Please note that Xbox and gaming desktop do not yet have voice-overs. However, we’re working towards enabling them on all platforms as soon as possible.)
- Slightly decreased loot amount gained during the early game.
- Increased the loot variety during the mid/late game.
- Decreased the positive modifiers’ price multipliers.
- Improved lobby server performance.
- Added the ping column to the custom server list.
- Disabled family sharing for multiplayer.
- Reset all of the rankings (early access statistics remain).
- Disabled Early Access badges.
- Added the following Steam-related features:
- 8 emoticons
- 6 profile backgrounds
- 6 trading cards
- A 5-level badge
- 1 foil badge
- Added 50 achievements (please note that these are not yet available on GOG but we will be working towards enabling them on all platforms as soon as possible).
- Added the following multiplayer scene edit data to the Modding Kit:
- Siege : sturgia – mp_siege_map_003
- Skirmish: vlandia – mp_skirmish_map_002f
- Captain: battania – mp_sergeant_map_008
- TDM: sturgia – mp_tdm_map_001
- Battle: vlandia – mp_battle_map_002
- Duel: battania – mp_duel_mode_map_004
- Fixed a launcher crash that occurred if SubModule.xml was published in the wrong directory for mods.