A new NASCAR-themed arcade-style racing game titled “NASCAR Arcade Rush” has just been announced. Published by GameMill Entertainment, the game will be available sometime in 2023 with a retail price of $49.99.
- More MP1st Reading: XDefiant Open Session Beta – How to Download, Schedule and Start Times
Some screenshots of the game have also been published. Check them out:
Here’s a list of all the game’s major features:
- Iconic Tracks, Wild Twists: Experience iconic NASCAR tracks like Talladega Superspeedway, Daytona International Speedway, Darlington Raceway, Martinsville Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway and more in all-new ways that will thrill your imagination and deliver a new level of playability within the vaunted NASCAR video game franchise.
- Race Your Way: Choose from a full array of vehicles spanning 75 years of stock car racing history and horsepower. Customize your car and driver to suit your style with new paint schemes, rims, spoilers, visual effects, suits, helmets and more, with thousands of combinations to discover.
- Robust Racing Modes: NASCAR Arcade Rush features expansive single-player modes, including the Career NASCAR Cup Series, Quick Race and Time Attack. Take on your friends in thrilling head-to-head local multiplayer, or race rivals around the world in 12-player online multiplayer.
A NASCAR Project-X Bundle is also available for those interested in getting extra content alongside the base game. It will cost $59.99 and contain:
- A hovercraft car model developed as part of Project-X
- Project-X paint scheme, rims, wheels, and spoiler
- Project-X themed drivers suit and helmet
- Project-X team sponsorship option
- Project-X vehicle FX package
- A set of four additional in-game emojis to showcase your style
NASCAR Arcade Rush will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Nintendo Switch.