Visual Concepts has released a patch for NBA 2K21 on both current and next-gen platforms! It seeems that for the NBA 2K21 update today, Visual Concepts has released an actual client patch for next-gen, which should show up as NBA 2K21 update 01.008,
while current-gen players don’t need to download anything (ie: client-side patch).
That said, we have the patch notes for both, which you can check out below.
Update: Visual Cconcepts has sent a statement out announcing that the current-gen patch has NOT been released today, and has been delayed for sometime next week. Once it’s out, we’ll let our readers know. We’ve amended the post accordingly.
NBA 2K21 Update 01.008 April 6 Patch Notes:
These are applicable for only the next-gen version of the game.
- The following players have received a number of likeness updates:
- Darius Bazley
- Tyler Bey
- Hamidou Diallo
- Jahmi’us Ramsey
- Domantas Sabonis
- Luka Samanic
- Landry Shamet
- Rayjon Tucker
- Resolved a rare issue in MyNBA when starting a save from the offseason
- Resolved reported menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Resolved an issue with the Geologist achievement/trophy
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
If things change for the current-gen version and a patch is needed, we’ll be sure to update the post.
We’ve updated the post with the announcement from Visual Concepts.