Basketball fans, Visual Concepts has released the NBA 2K21 update 1.004.000 December 14 patch for next-gen platforms! Note that this is only available on the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions of the basketball game, though we expect the current-gen versions should be getting one soon too.
Clocking in at 15GB on the PS5 and 3.4GB on Xbox Series X, head on below for details on today’s NBA 2K21 update.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.004.000 December 14 Patch Notes:
Update: Full patch notes has been released by Visual Concepts!
Visual Concepts has not released the official patch notes yet, but here are some confirmed fixes via the community:
- AI in Rec now has an 85 overall rating.
- Bug with camera view at the start of NBA games now fixed.
That’s it so far, however, we do know some of the stuff that still aren’t fixed in today’s patch and they are listed below:
- Didn’t fix the phone issue where your friends don’t show up at the top so you have to scroll to get to them.
- Play Now wins still bugged
- Pirate hat for completing 24 Warehouse challenges still not fixed.
- Mamba Mentality badge is still glitched
- Careet Team training sound still broken.
Once Visual Concepts has released the official patch notes, we’ll be sure to update the post. If you spot any gameplay-related changes and whatnot, feel free to leave a comment below and let us know.
Update: We’ve updated the post with the official patch notes.