Cryptic Studios has rolled out Neverwinter update 10.53, which includes a host of gameplay improvements and bug fixes.Read on for the full list of changes made in the Neverwinter June 22 patch notes.
Neverwinter Update 10.53 Patch Notes | Neverwinter June 22 Patch Notes:
Rise of Tiamat
- Severin’s Fire Ball power no longer knocks players back on Normal mode.
- Severin’s Flame Bolt damage has been reduced by 20%.
- The damage dealt by enemies has been reduced across the board.
- Fire Wall incorrectly ignores temporary immunity granted by Scrolls of Life and other similar recovery mechanics.
- Elminster no longer incorrectly states that the Confetti Machination is unlocked account-wide.
Items and Economy
- The Golden Bell item is no longer purchasable from the Zen Market. (This had been hotfixed late last week.)
- Golden Bells can now be exchanged for 75000 Astral Diamonds each at the Antiquities Scholar in Protector’s Enclave.
- Color Picker: The name in sight for Midnightlight’s Candle Glow has been made right from “Mightnightlight.”
- The count of boxes in a player’s inventory no longer incorrectly displays on standard reward packs.
That’s about it for this patch. If there’s a new one, we’ll be sure to post it ASAP. You can check our Neverwinter posts right here.
Source: Arc Games