Pearly Abyss has rolled out new content for Black Desert Online console playes! The new Black Desert Online update 1.53 September 4 patch and it brings the Pit of Undying content. Head on below for the full patch notes.
New Black Desert Online update 1.53 September 4 patch notes:
Pit of Undying
Pit of Undying has been something that we have wanted to do for some time. We’ve long wanted to bring a deeper, more engaging PVE experience for players and it is something we have also heard a lot from adventurers across our services. Creating bosses that are both challenging and fit with a ‘play how you want to’ mentality has
been a challenge, but we are finally happy to release the Pit of Undying to console! We are aiming to further expand this mode in the future, and look forward to receiving feedback from you so that we can further improve and build this mode.
The Crow’s Nest is an island shrouded in fog. Only the bravest of sailors ever found their way here, and those that did manage to find it often ended up staying here. Tranan Underfoe knows of the Crow’s Nest, and is willing to tell of its location to those adventurers who have already proved their worth. Follow his instructions, and you too
will be able to find the Crow’s nest, and meet up with the first crow, the one who started this elusive order.
In the Crow’s Nest you will discover the Pit of Undying. The Pit of Undying is a 1v1 PvE arena where you will get to face off against challenging bosses. Unlike the bosses you have faced so far in the world of Black Desert, you will need to pay close attention to your opponents, and discover their weaknesses. To get to the Pit of Undying,
you will first need to complete a series of quests taking you to the Crows Nest, and once there you will be able to challenge the fighters of the Crow Merchants Guild.
Crow’s nest is located north of Iliya Island, and is easily recognizable due to it’s volcanic nature. You will need a boat if you wish to navigate there yourself, and as it is in the Ross Sea, you will need to navigate without the use of the map or auto pathing, so make sure to orientate yourself before reaching the Ross Sea.
In order to start the pit of undying, you will need to have the Undying Crow’s Insignia equipped onto your character, which sits in your Tome slot. To get this insignia, you will need to complete the ‘Crow’s Nest’ questline. These quests can be completed once per family, on a character that is level 56 or higher.
Meet the Bosses
Evergart – A former member of the Goyen Mercenaries and a researcher of Necromancy, Evergart is a formidable foe so watch out for his powerful attacks.
Brodie – A skilled Archer, and expert hunter. Brodie is well known for laying traps to ensnare those in his sights.
Man of Steel – The Man of Steel will chase down those who dare challenge him in the Pit of Undying and smash them to pieces.
Yulho – An elusive up and comer in the Pit of Undying. He is rarely seen, yet his name carries a lot of prestige. Defeating Yulho offers a large reward.
Kunga – Kunga dreams of fighting in the honor of the great Shultz, and has found home in the Pit of Undying. He is a daunting figure, and adventurers are warned he can be an incredible challenge for anyone who has to face him.
These fights will vary depending on the Insignia that your character wears while entering the Pit of Undying. The higher the level of your insignia, the more challenging the battles will be and the greater amount of Seal of Undying items you will get.. To get your first insignia, you will need to complete the [Great Expedition] Crow’s Nest
If you die in the Pit of the Undying during the main Crow’s Nest quests, do not forfeit the quest but interact with Chorpy for a rematch.
Great battles of course require great rewards. For each of your victories you will be rewarded with ‘Seals of Undying’, which can then be used to purchase items from Patrigio in the Crow’s Nest. You can exchange ‘Seals of Undying’ for the following items:
|Item||Seals of Undying Required|
|Fresh Orange Juice||2|
|Sweet Wild Berry Juice||2|
|Sour Green Grape Juice||2|
|Enchanted Scroll +20||20|
|Cron Stone Bundle||30|
|Item Collection Increase Scroll (30 min.)||100|
|Advice of Valks (25~35)||200|
|Fine Accessory Box||350|
|Advice of Valks (40~60)||500|
|Combat/Skill EXP Exchange Coupons (select 1)||6000|
Instant Travel to the Pit of Undying
Once you have discovered the Crow’s Nest for yourself and completing the required questline, you will be able to instantly teleport back to the Pit on Undying. This function is available only from Velia or the Crow’s Nest, and you must not be in a party when trying to use this function, which will appear in the start menu. To have this
function available, you must first have completed the `[Crow’s Nest] To Crow’s Nest` quest from Lavala.
Hexe Sanctuary is a classic spot for adventurers to test their mettle. The skeletons and wolves there send frights through the weak, and after this test many never return. But recent discoveries in the area may change that, as the Traitors Graveyard has been discovered.
Attacking the Traitors Gravestones located throughout the area will attract the attention of Grudge-bearing skeletons, who will try to protect the gravestones. These skeletons will be embued with a pure hatred of the living, and as such will be considerably stronger than normal skeletons that protect Hexe Sanctuary.
Traitors Graveyard comes with a recommended AP rating of 160, so venture there if you dare.
As part of our continued effort to tidy up in-game text and make things clearer, we are adding the missing effects to the following Magic Crystals.
-Magic Crystal of Infinity – Ignore Knockback Resistance
Ignore Knockback Resistance +10% → Knockback/Floating Resistance +10%
-Magic Crystal of Infinity – Ignore Knockdown Resistance
Ignore Knockdown Resistance +10% → Knockdown/Bound Resistance +10%
-Magic Crystal of Infinity – Ignore Stun Resistance
Ignore Stun Resistance +10% → Stun/Stiffness/Freezing Resistance +10%
We have also improved the 4-set effect description of the Treant and Desert Camouflage Outfits to include everything that is hidden.
– Hides your character, family, and guild name.
We have added a series of quests that will prompt you to obtain knowledge of various islands in the Balenos region. You will be able to start this quest line with a character that is level 14 or higher, and in you family have completed the following quests: ‘[Boss] Witch-Hunting’, or ‘Looking for Adventurers’. Once these have been met, talk
to Igor Bartali in Velia to begin the quests.
Conquest/ Node War Changes
● The Max HP buff that is applied during Conquests Wars in Balenos, Serendia and Calpheon has been increased from +100 HP to +1000 HP, and we have removed the Max HP-500 effect for conquering a territory consecutively.
● The Max HP buff that is applied during Node Wars has been increased from +100 HP to +500 HP
● Reduced the Cooldown for reviving in Conquest Wars:
-Before: 60~120 seconds
-After: 10 ~ 60 seconds
-The cooldown reduction effect of Recovery Centers has not changed.
● Changed the minimum AP/DP/Accuracy adjusted for characters participating in Node/ Conquest Wars.
Through a culmination of the Korean FGT, user feedback and internal discussions, we are releasing a pretty large and comprehensive list of balance changes. This update is intended to improve the performance of multiple skills for every class, and includes changes to both pre-awakening and awakening for every class. We will also be
making changes to the AP/DP brackets (especially at the higher levels), and although players are currently not able to reach these heights, the changes will be there once they are obtainable.
All Class Changes
Certain skills that use summons (whether visual or not) have had their Basic Attack Power increased.
|Sorceress||Blade of Darkness I, Flow: Cry of Darkness||5||90|
|Blade of Darkness II, Flow: Cry of Darkness||10||95|
|Blade of Darkness III, Flow: Cry of Darkness||15||100|
|Black Spirit: Cartian’s Protection||1||100|
|Berserker||Black Spirit: Flame Buster||1||100|
|Black Spirit: Projection||1||100|
|Ninjutsu: Sinew Cut||15||100|
|Archer||Black Spirit: Radiant Explosion||15||100|
The Damage Reduction granted at different DP brackets has been modified, and new brackets have been added to the upper end of the scale.
|Displayed DP||Bonus Damage Reduction||Displayed DP||Bonus Damage Reduction|
|301~ 308||14%||301~ 307||14%|
|309 ~ 315||15%||308 ~ 314||15%|
|316 ~ 323||16%||315 ~ 321||16%|
|324 ~ 330||17%||322 ~ 328||17%|
|331 ~ 338||18%||329 ~ 334||18%|
|339 ~ 345||19%||335 ~ 340||19%|
|345 ~||20%||341 ~ 346||20%|
|347 ~ 352||21%|
|353 ~ 358||22%|
|359 ~ 364||23%|
|365 ~ 370||24%|
|371 ~ 376||25%|
|377 ~ 382||26%|
|383 ~ 388||27%|
|395 ~ 400||29%|
Additional AP brackets have also been added
|Displayed AP||Additional AP|
|309 ~ 315||200|
|316 ~ 322||203|
|323 ~ 329||205|
|330 ~ 339||207|
● Piercing Spear, Absolute: Piercing Spear – Is now able to be used during cooldowns.
● Instant Grapple – Now a passive skill that is always activated when using Take Down after learning Instant Grapple.
● Seismic Strike – Skill activation time reduced.
● Black Spirit: Solar Flare – Added levels to the skill so the skill’s damage increases with the Solar Flare skill levels.
|Black Spirit: Solar Flare I||Hit Damage 1156% x1, Max 3 Hits|
Hit Damage 1156% x10
|Black Spirit: Solar Flare II||Hit Damage 1272% x1, Max 3 Hits|
Hit Damage 1272% x10
|Black Spirit: Solar Flare III||Hit Damage 1388% x1, Max 3 Hits|
Hit Damage 1388% x10
|Black Spirit: Solar Flare IV||Hit Damage 1503% x1, Max 3 Hits|
Hit Damage 1503% x10
● Head Chase – Changed the skill to be useable while in pre-awakening.
● Grave Digging – Fixed issues where the reductions for Attack Speed, Cating Speed, and Movement Speed did not apply after a successful spin hit.
● Call of the Earth – Increased the duration time of the Increased Skill Accuracy effect by 20 seconds.
● Evasive Explosion Shot – Adjusted the skill’s cooldown time.
|Evasive Explosion Shot I||15 sec.||15 sec.|
|Evasive Explosion Shot II||14 sec.||13 sec.|
|Evasive Explosion Shot III||12 sec.||11 sec.|
|Absolute: Evasive Explosion Shot||12 sec.||9 sec.|
● Blasting Gust – Improved the skill so that it can be activated in Awakening after Ultimate: Evasive Explosion Shot and Absolute: Blasting Gust have been learned.
● Blasting Gust I ~ III – Added Super Armor effects to the spinning motion of the skills.
● Razor Wind I ~ V, Absolute: Razor Wind – Added Forward Guard effects to the starting motion of the skills.
● Descending Current, Ultimate: Descending Current – Improved combo to be more natural when transitioning from Descending Current to Ultimate: Descending Current.
● Descending Current – Changed the skill’s cooldown to 4 seconds, and added Super Armor effect when not on cooldown.
● Spirit Healing – Applied Stamina +10 permanent effects to all levels in the skill whereas before it only applied to certain levels. Reaching max level will now grant an additional +100 Stamina.
● Wailing Wind – Changed the skill to be usable from the Ring Menu Slot while in pre-awakening.
● Wailing Wind – Changed the skill’s Knockback effect to apply only to monsters and added a Forward Guard Effect.
● Guardian – Changed the skill’s sprinting buffs to be applied while not in combat or while in pre-awakening.
● Shards of Darkness IV – Added new skill level which will allow you to create up to 4 shards.
● Crow Food II – Added a new skill level
– Learning Crow Food II will allow you to use Storming Crow by consuming shards, even if you do not have enough stamina.
● Imminent Doom – Skill cooldown changed to 24 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
● Bloody Calamity – Skill cooldown changed to 30 seconds (down from 40 seconds).
● Absolute: Crow Flare – Added floating effect to the skill for a successful hit when skill is used off cooldown.
● Absolute Darkness – Improved the skill to be usable in Quick Slot, and can be used while in awakening.
● Soul Harvest – Increased the recovery effect of Shards of Darkness in the skill to recover 2 points per successful hit, Maximum 8 points.
● Shadow Leap – Added a way to obtain Increase AP effects by consuming Shards.
– This consumes 10 Shards which will give the caster identical buffs as Shards of Darkness.
● Nightmare – Added Super Armor effects to the starting motions of the skill.
● Turn-back Slash, Black Spirit: Turn-back Slash – Added Decrease All Evasion effects upon the last successful hit of the skills.
● Blade of Darkness I ~ III – Increased PvE, PvP damage of the Summons by 30%.
● Flow: Cry of Darkness – Increased number of hits by 1.
● Fearsome Tyrant I~III, Absolute: Fearsome Tyrant – Cooldown changed as follows:
|Fearsome Tyrant I||1 Min. 45 Sec.||1 Min.|
|Fearsome Tyrant II||1 Min. 45 Sec.||55 Sec.|
|Fearsome Tyrant III||1 Min. 45 Sec.||50 Sec.|
|Absolute: Fearsome Tyrant||1 Min. 45 Sec.||45 Sec.|
● Shake Off – Improved skill by allowing Shake Off to combo after Fearsome Tyrant after learning Shake Off III and IV.
● Fearsome Tyrant – Input changed when using the skill on a mount to B/O
● Raging Thunder I ~ Absolute: Raging Thunder – Changed Raging Thunder I, II knockback effects and Raging Thunder III ~ Absolute: Raging Thunder Knockdown effects to be applied only to monsters.
● Raging Thunder I ~ Absolute: Raging Thunder – Super armor added to the skill, PvP damage decreased by 11%.
● Raging Thunder – Added text to explain the details of the skill which can be used after Shake off and Evasion.
– Using Shake Off here will no longer have Super Armor effects, but will instead have knockdown.
● Feral Rage – Added Super Armor to the skill.
● Shake Off – Changed the skill’s Super Armor effect to Invincibility effect.
● Frenzied Destroyer – Improved the skill to activate additional hits while pressing ↓+RB/R1 + RT/R2
● Ire of Beast – Improved the camera to spin the character towards the camera direction while using the skill.
● Lava Piercer – Improved issues where movement would slow down when the characterwas hit during Lava Piercer.
● Wrath of Beast – Fixed an issue where the Beast Shape would turn off when using the skill.
● Fixed issues with landing when being hit during aerial motions in Predatory Hunt, Giant Leap, Black Spirit: Giant Leap.
● Flow: Earth Dividing – Skill can now be added to the Ring Menu
● Flow: Ancient Wave – Cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (from 30 seconds).
● Jolt Stab – Increased the skill’s speed.
● Absorb Heilang – Fixed the issue where Absorb Heilang did not display the correct cooldown when set to a Skill Cooldown Slot.
● Summon Heilang XI – Added Stiffness on hit when using Command: Attack on the Heilang who’s learned the skill.
● Heilang: Upward Claw I~V – Improved the skill to attack in the direction the camera is turned to.
● Flow: Intimidation – Can now be added to the Ring Menu and added Down Smash effect to the skill.
● Flow: Intimidation – Improved the skill to now be activated from the ring menu from preawakening.
● Beast Rampage – Increased PvP damage to the skill’s 1st to 3rd hit by 15%.
● Attack, Stay, Follow, Sit – Improved the skills to combo quicker with other skills.
● Legendary Beast Dance I ~ IV – Black Turtle’s attack speed animation increased.
● Flow: Voltaic Tett, Flow: Rage Tett, Flow: Gorr Launch – Increased the skill’ PvE, PvP damage by 10%
● Flow: Gorr Roll – Increased the skill’s PvE, PvP damage by 5%.
● Changed the Critical Hit Rate of the following skills in PvE as follows:
-Flow: Voltaic Terr, Flow: Rage Tett – Increased the skill’ Critical Hit Rates to 50%
-Flow: Gorr Launch – Increased the skill’s Critical Hit Rate to 100%.
● Flow: Magical Evasion – Added the skill to Awakening skills.
● Black Spirit: Bolide of Destruction – Changed the skill to now apply its Bound effect in PvP as well.
● Aqua Jail Explosion – Removed the skill’s All Evasion Rate effect, which is now applied to Cataclysm.
● Cataclysm – Removed the skill’s Casting Speed increase effects, which is now applied to Bolide of Destruction.
● Flow: Arne’s Guidance, Flow: Arne’s Stream, Flow: Fire Breath Marg, Flow: Fire Fist Marg – Increased the PvE, PvP damage of the skills by 10%.
● Changed the PvE Critical Hit Rates of the following skills:
– Flow: Arne’s Stream, Flow: Fire Breath Marg – Increased the skills Critical Hit Rate to 100%.
– Flow: Fire Fist Marg – Increased the skill’s Critical Hit Rate to 50%.
● Hellfire – Improced the skill to move the Wizard in the direction the camera is facing.
● Flow: Magical Evasion – Added to awakening skills.
● Ultimate: Divine Power – Skill Cooldown changed to 25 seconds (from 40)
● Sword of Judgement – Changed the skill’s 3rd hit to activate Ultimate: Sword of Judgement simultaneously.
● Death Line Chase – Fixed the skill to properly apply the correct damage and debuff when comboing into Promptness after using the skill on cooldown.
● Promptness – Changed the skill description regarding Death Line Chase to reflect its activation correctly.
– RB/R1 after Death Line Chase → RB/R1 after forward Death Line Chase
● Black Spirit: Sanctitas de Enslar I~III – Increased the animation speed before the skill’s attack.
● Sanctitasde Enslar – Increased the skills activation speed.
● Terra Sancta – Changed the skill’s Bound effect to only apply to monsters and added a Super Armor effect during skill use.
● Sanctitasde Enslar, Promptness, Terra Sancta – Removed the skills’ Push effect for monsters.
● Black Spirit: Dragon Bite – Added a Stun effect and Critical Hit Rate +50% on skill hit.
● Projection I~III, Flow: Extra Credit – Increased the realized energy of the Crescent Blade in PvE, PvP by 30%
● Crosscut – Changed the applied effects when using the skill with the Musa’s Soul buff as follows:
|Used Normally||WP cost X|
Super Armor X
|WP cost O|
Super Armor O
|Used on cooldown||WP cost X|
Super Armor X
|WP cost X|
Super Armor X
Backstep Slash – Changed the skill’s Stiffness effect to apply only to monsters, Forward Guard effect added.
● Flow: Moonlight Dash – Changed the skill’s Knockdown effect to only apply to monsters, Super Armor effect added.
● Frost Pillars – Fixed the issue where using the skill on cooldown would reduce the skill’s attack range.
● Moonrise – Changed the skill’s Stun effect on the 1st hit to only apply to monsters, Super Armor added during the 1st hit.
● Ghost Step – changed the skill to no longer combo into Ghost Greeting after use.
● Illusion of Restraint – Changed the skill’s backward movement effect that occurs on successful guard during the skill’s hits to only appear when all of the skill’s hits have finished connecting.
● Vengeful Barrier – Fixed the skill description regarding the skill’s Stun effect to match its actual effect.
– Stun on hit (only to monsters) → Stun on hit (only to monsters) (Not applied if skill is on cooldown).
● Ninja Evasion – Fixed the issue where the skill would activate even when locked in Awakening.
● Murderous Intent I~III – Fixed the issue where the Ninja would slow down on skill hit.
● Flow: Execution, Flow: Mach Explosion – Skill can now be added to the ring menu.
● Flow: Mach Explosion – Changed the skill to be useable in pre-awakening.
● Flow: Mach Explosion – Changed the effects of the debuffs applied on skill hits.
– Bound on hit → Stiffness on hit.
● Flow: Mach Explosion, Bloodthirst: Katana Shower I~IV, Serpent Ascension I~III, Vacuum Slash – Improved the skills to combo smoother into other skills after use.
● Seamless – Increased the animation speed of the skills 1st hit.
● Ghost Step – changed the skill to no longer combo into Ghost Greeting after use.
● Sah Spree of Sonan – Changed the activation speed of the skill’s 2nd and 4th hits to be faster than before.
● Flow: Block Jump – Changed the skill to automatically switch to pre-awakening when holding up on the left analogue stick after using the skill.
● Flow: Block Jump – Changed the skill’s Stun effect to the Stiffness effect to be applied when holding up on the left analogue stick after using the skill even when the Crimson Eclipse buff.
● Changed the animation when converting from Awakening to Pre-awakening while sprinting.
● Delighted Blast – Fixed an issue where the skill’s Lunar hits weren’t increasing critical hit chance in PvP.
● Danse Macabre – Changed the skill’s Super Armor effect to apply during the whole skill duration.
● Lunatic Discus – Added a Forward Guard effect to the skill right before attacking.
● Lunar Dash I~III – Changed the skill’s command input as follows:
Before: ↑+RB/R1 After: ↑+RB/R1 after pressing RB/R1
● Lunar Dash I~III – Eased the collision range with monsters and other players to smoothen movement during the skill.
● Added details regarding the Echo Spirit effect to skills where the Striker attacks in tandem with the Echo Spirit.
● Flash Step – Improved the skill to combo more quickly into other skills.
● Flash Step – Improved the skill to combo smoother into the next Flash Step when consuming Martial Spirit Shards.
● Silent Step – Improved the skill’s invincible effect to last a bit longer during skill use.
● Crouching Wolf – Added details on the skill’s backward evasion in the description.
● Increased the damage of the Echo Spirit that appears during Awakening skill use.
● Echo Spirit – Increased the skill’s PvE, PvP damage by 15%.
● Flow: Bite Off – Fixed the issue where Rampaging Predator’s level was not increasing the skill’s damage.
● Flow: Bite Off – Fixed the issue where Rampaging Predator’s critical hit chance effect wasn’t being applied during the skill.
● Hell Break – Added a different movement to occur when using the skill after Ferocious Assault, Rampaging Predator, Fallout and Tornado Kick in Awakening.
● Hell Break – Increased the PvP damage of the skill’s Echo Spirit by 35%.
● Increased the PvE and PvP damage of the Echo Spirit appearing in the following skills. Previously, the damage dealt by the Echo Spirit differed by skill, so all Echo spirits of the following skills now deal the highest damage previously possible.
– Skull Crysher
– Infernal Destruction
– Endless Explosion
– Ultimate Crush
● Land Buster – Fixed the issue where the skill’s Down Attack wasn’t being applied.
● Crouching Wolf – Improved the skill to combo more quickly into the backward evasion movement when holding back on the analogue stick after using the skill in Awakening.
● Flash Step – Fixed the issue where trying to use Spiral Cannon would occasionally activate Fist of True Strength.
● Added details regarding the dragon effect to skills where the Mystic attacks in tandem with the Azure Dragon.
● Flash Step – Improved the skill to combo smoother into Elbow Edge after using the skill.
● Flash Step – Improved the skill to combo more quickly into other skills.
● Flash Step – Improved the skill to combo smoother into the next Flash Step after consuming Martial Spirit Shards.
● Hidden Claw – Improved the skill to activate its backward movement first when using ↓+ RB/R1 while moving backwards after a successful guard in Awakening.
● Wolf’s Frenzy – Improved the skill to allow backward evasion when moving back during the skill.
● Wolf’s Frenzy – Improved the skill to now combo into Flash Step during skill use.
● Silent Step – Impoved the skill’s invincible effect to last slightly longer during skill use.
● Crouching Wolf – Added details on the skill’s backward evasion in the description.
● Tidal Burst, Rapid Stream – Changed the skills to require the full command input after a successful Guard while moving backwards in pre-awakening.
● Dragon’s Pit – Increased PvP damage by 10%
● Rising Dragon– Increased the PvP damage dealt by the dragon after consuming Martial Spirit by 16%
● Sea Burial – Increased the PvE, PvP damage dealt by the dragon after consuming Martial Spirit by 15%.
● Absolute: Mass Desctruction – Fixed the issue where the skill could not be combed into after using Flash Step in pre-awakening.
● Enhance: Wolf’s Frenzy – Improved the skill to combo into Flash Step during skill use.
● Spirit Consumption – Skill effect changed: Max MP +150 → Max MP +150, Max Stamina +300
● Obsidian Ashes I~V, Absolute Obsidian Ashes – Fixed the issue where the skill’s hit would not be applied if the camered was turning during skill use.
● Seed of Catastrophe I~IV – Changed the skill’s debuff effect applied on hit as follows
-Stiffness on hit → Floating on hit
● Seed of Catastrophe I~IV – Fixed the issue where the skill’s hit would not be applied if the camera was turned during the skill.
● Meteor Dive I ~ III, Absolute: Meteor Dive – Improved the skill to combo better into other skills.
● Ensnare I~III – Changed the skill so it can now combo into Glide.
● Piercing Light I~III – Changed the damage per number of hits as follows.
|Piercing Light I||766% x5||Hit Damage 689% x5|
1 Charge Hit Damage 766% x5
2 Charge Hit Damage 843% x5
3 Charge Hit Damage 919% x5
|Piercing Light II||1075% x5||Hit Damage 968% x5|
1 Charge Hit Damage 1075% x5
2 Charge Hit Damage 1183% x5
3 Charge Hit Damage 1290% x5
|Piercing Light III||1570% x5||Hit Damage 1413% x5|
1 Charge Hit Damage 1570% x5
2 Charge Hit Damage 1727% x5
3 Charge Hit Damage 1884% x5
● Wind Orchid I~IV, Absolute: Wind Orchid – Changed the skill so it can now be added to the ring menu.
● Morning Dew – Changed the skill’s effect on hits as follows
-Bound on hit → Stiffness on hit.
● Morning Dew I~III – Skills midair hit has been improved to make it easier to hit.
● Black Spirit: Pendulum Kick I ~ III – Changed the skill to now allow the use of Phantom Dance after the skill’s 1st hit.
● Primrose Sprint, Ultimate: Primrose Sprint – Changed the skill to combo better into other skills.
● Fixed an issue in skill preview where the Lahn would look as though she was wielding her Crescent Pendulum in awakening skills.
● Phantom Dance – Skill has been improved so that it now combos into other skills more smoothly.
● Bridled Despair – Changed the skill’s Stun effect on hit to only apply to monsters and added a Forward Guard effect during skill use.
● Black Spirit: Bridled Despair – Changed the skill’s effects on the 1st hit
– Stiffness on 1st hit → Stun on 1st hit.
● Eradication – Changed a portion of the skill’s attack animation.
● Added a new idle animation for the Lahn when she is out of combat in awakening stance.
● Sprinkle-Sparkle – Increased the skills projectile speed.
● Play Dead – changed the cooldown time to 5 minutes (from 10 minutes).
● Come Out, Come Out – Changed the skill’s All DP reduction effect to also apply to monsters.
● Come Out, Come Out – Increased the Shai’s movement speed when using the skill.
● Black Spirit: Get Well – Changed the skill’s HP recovery effect from 500 HP to 700 HP per second.
● Black Spirit: Get Well – Added an all DP+300 effect to apply to the Shai when using the skill.
● Kwik-Two – Added Forward Guard to the skill.
● Outta My Way! – Changed the skill as follows
– Improved Florin’s Leaf to now be usable as long as there is one or more leaves available.
– Changed the All AP increase buff effect to grow stronger depending on the number of Glorin’s Leaf consumed.
● Hop-Three – Skill can now be used while in her Talent stance.
● Over Here! – Improved the skill effect to be more apparent.
● Improved Talent skill effects to apply faster when using Talent skills of the same instrument consecutively.
● Summer Rain, Time to Shine!, Shout to the Sky, Misty Haze, Delusive Light – Improved the skills’ effects on impact to be more apparent.
● Sun, Moon, Stars – Improved the skill’s effects on impact to be more apparent.
● Tuck-and-Roll – Fixed the issue where using the skill while playing Talent Songs would automatically activate Sprint.
● Sun’s Fury – Fixed the issue where the skill’s Icon would appear in the skill effect description.
● Purge I~VI, Absolute: Purge – Fixed an issue where the float would not apply correctly at certain distances.
● Hourglass of Defiance – Skill preview now accurately displays the skill effect.
● Aal’s Dominion I~IV – Attack range has been decreased
● Aal’s Dominion II~IV, Absolute: Aal’s Dominion – Range for the maximum number of hits has been increased to match the existing skill description.
● Breath of Aal, Absolute: Breath of Aal – Skill effect has been improved.
● Fixed an issue where in certain situations, Awakening Hashashin could not ride a mount.
● Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances, the Enhancement and Transfusion buttons in the Black Spirit would show no effects.
● The Sky Balloon Manager Knowledge which cannot be obtained has been modified so that it no longer shows up.
● To aid the performance of lower end devices, the following optimization options have automatically been set and fixed.
– Character Optimization; Other Adventurers will be visible at 20
– Hide Other Adventurers depending on the situations; ON
– Hide Other Characters’ Outfits; ON
– Show Blood Splatter – OFF
– Remove Others’ Effects – ON
● Fixed the UI showing interest and Favor in the Amnity mini-game so that it changes position when the text is longer.
● Shai’s Simple Alchemy and Simple Cooking times are now identical to other classes.
● Fixed an issue where skill effects would disappear after playing the game for an extended period of time.
● Fixed an issue where the use of Advice of Valks would lock a character’s movement completely in certain situations.
● New warnings have been added when using Guild Payouts on Platform Specific servers. .
● Corrected minor visual issues with the icons when locking equipment.
● Fixed an issue with the Lahn’s Splat Fisher’s Clothes Set [7 days] where it would enter your Pearl Inventory instead of the normal inventory.
● Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances, the Camera would not highlight certain parts of costumes.
● Fixed the issue where the voice chat option was displayed on the guild type list when registering the guild description
● Fixed an issue where certain Costume Sets would show incorrectly on a character.
● Certain phrases in-game have been modified to clear up any misunderstandings.
● Certain abnormal environments have been modified.
Once we get wind of the next content drop, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Play Black Desert