Codemasters has released the Dirt 5 Update 6.02 (6.002 for PlayStation 5) September 30 patch notes, and this latest one adds more content to the game via new Halloween content as well as the usual bug and stability fixes. Check out the full patch notes below:
Dirt 5 Update 6.02 patch notes | Dirt 5 Update 6.002 patch notes:
Released on September 30, 2021 on Xbox, PlayStation and PC. Coming to Google Stadia at a later date.
- ‘Tricks N Treats’ Halloween Playgrounds pack: Free Playgrounds item set of Halloween-themed objects for use in Gate Crasher, Smash Attack, and Gymkhana. Available from October 1, 2021.
TECHNICAL FIXES & CHANGES
- New tweaks to general light, shade, and reflections will be noticeable across every location and scenario, particularly in night-time events, leading to more realistic and natural lighting
- Steam: Fixed issue causing online cross-platform matchmaking to not work on Steam
- Xbox One: Fixed issue causing audio distortion in rare occurrences
- PS5: Resolved issue of audio cutting out when the game is started with a racing wheel connected
- Xbox: Resolved instances of crashes when users sign out of their profile
- Fixed instances of crashes when viewing a player card and playing offline
- Career objectives will now be shown in the post-race rewards menus appropriately
- PC: When using Fanatec pedals connected directly to the PC, the pedals will now be detected and usable
- Fixed issue causing a player’s Playgrounds Weekly Challenge position to not show if they do not have rewards available
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Dirt Game