343 Industries has released the new Halo MCC update for July 22, which brings it to version 1.2448.0.0! This is out for Steam, Microsoft Store, and Xbox consoles, and includes a small set of fixes.
New Halo MCC Update for July 22 Patch Notes | Halo MCC 1.2448.0.0 Patch Notes:
Install Size by Platform:
- Steam: max size of 36.37 MB
- Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Pass for PC: max size of 1,022 MB
- Xbox consoles: max size of 1,013 MB
Resolved in this hotfix
- Fixed an issue in matchmade Heroic Firefight games that caused the difficulty to be set to Normal.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking that made it harder for players in low population regions to find games.
- Fixed an issue with some game variants failing to load when connecting in matchmaking. This mainly happened for Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Added a Report Player button to the Player Details page. The rules and processes behind reporting a player are the same as before.
- The post-game Carnage Report for a matchmade Heroic Firefight Social match says the session was on Normal difficulty, even though it was on Heroic difficulty.
- While loading into a matchmade Halo: Combat Evolved game, the loading screen information is sometimes missing or incorrect.
In other Halo news, Halo Infinite’s multiplayer is going to feature its own storyline! I admit, that is kind of intriguing.
Source: Halo Waypoint Support