Things are about to get smashingly crazy as today, Nickelodeon revealed their Super Smash Bros.-inspired game, Nikolodeon All-Star Brawl. Better watch out, Nintendo, you just might have a worthy challenger this time around.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Trailer
Talk about unexpected! Down below you’ll find a list of current known characters that were featured in the reveal trailer.
Nikolodean All-Star Brawl Character List (more to come, list compiled by IGN)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
A pretty solid line-up of characters if we do say so ourselves, and some rather surprising ones like Reptar from Rugrats, and Nigel Thornberry from The Wild Thornberrys. Hopefully we are in for some more surprises!
Other tidbits of info revealed is that the game will feature a total of 20 levels, campaign, multiplayer, and even local play with up to four players.
There is no exact release date yet, though it will be arriving sometimes in Fall of 2021. Platforms include the Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series Consoles. We should have more details as we inch closer to it’s release, so stay tuned!