Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway is officially announced, bringing back the series reimagined and rebuilt from the ground up. The game adds new content, new tracks, customization options, and character voiceovers.
The new game features a slate of over 40 characters completely voice-acted. It features a new arena mode where players face off with fellow racers. ‘Play Together’ mode also allows players to play against their friends in split-screen mode and online multiplayer.
Here are the game’s key features straight from the press release:
- Voice Acting: A fully voice-acted cast of over 40 characters.
- Vast Customization: Pair Raphael with the Reptar mobile, change paint jobs and parts, and choose from over 90 crew members with unique abilities to enhance your racing.
- New Challenges: Transform your kart or bike into watercraft to navigate all new water terrain and ride on intense slime-filled alternate paths on 36 different tracks, new and old.
- Arena Mode: Face off directly with fellow racers in a mayhem-filled arena mode!
- Play Together: Challenge your friends in split-screen local and online multiplayer.
The game also allows for more customization. Players will have the ability to pair Raphael with the Reptar mobile, change parts, and change paint jobs. Players will also be able to choose from more than 90 crew members, each offering unique abilities.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway is now officially coming in early October of this year to the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. The game is also available for pre-order right now at BestBuy for $49.99.