Known for their cases and their cooling, NZXT has decided to break the mold and release with their first ever motherboard, the N7 Z370.
For an easy, breezy, $300 USD, you can own a beautiful motherboard that supports Intel’s 8th generation processors, has two M.2 connectors for your fast as heck SSDs, and even comes with “Adaptive Noise Reduction” which uses an onboard sensor to learn the balance of fan speed and keeping your system cool.
The most significant takeaway and the elephant in the case(pun intended) is that unlike the majority of motherboards where you’ll see all the capacitors, fan connectors, and ports, is that the N7 comes with an all metal colored shroud.
The shroud covers all the ports and what some may consider to be the ugliness of the motherboard. Buyers can pick colors such as white, red, green, blue, purple, or matte black to give their computer some flair to admire.
Here’s a full feature list for you to peruse:
N7 Z370 Exclusive Features
- CAM-powered features simplify setup and control of RGB lighting and fans
- HUE+ digital RGB lighting control: advanced lighting with numerous presets and custom modes
- GRID+ V3 digital fan control: convenient fan profiles within CAM for nine independent fan channels
- Clean customization: all-metal cover available in black and white, and heatsink covers available in a glossy blue, red, or purple finish to color coordinate any build
- Efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
- Designed with Intel® Z370 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel® 8th Generation Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Two M.2 connectors
- Multi-GPU support with NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 3866+ MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
- 1 channel high-definition audio with Nichicon gold capacitors
- 15 digital power-phase design using Infineon ICs ensures clean and reliable power for your CPU, memory, and PCH chipset
You can preorder the motherboard here, but don’t expect it to ship until January 29, 2018.