Even though War for the Atlas, the upcoming expansion for Path of Exile is scheduled for a December 8 release, it appears the studio behind the Action-RPG, Grinding Gear Games, is already prepping the ground work for the expansion.
A new update for Path of Exile is now available on the PC platform. While the changelog, which you can view below, is rather small, it should be noted that the rather large patch file is to ensure the Path Of Exile player base won’t have to download large files come December 8.
3.0.3b change log
- Fixed various issues with Templar armour visuals introduced in 3.0.3.
- Fixed various visual issues with War for the Atlas supporter pack portals.
- Fixed sizing issues with War for the Atlas portrait frames when viewed in 4k resolution.
- Fixed clipping issues with the Seeker Cloak.
- Fixed a client crash with the low mana tutorial.
New patch aside, the past few days for Grinding Gear Games has also been quite busy, as they’ve been showcasing some of the new content that will go live once War for the Atlas is available. The studio is showcasing a new boss that can be found in act 9, Shakari ,and revealing numerous changes to corpse skills.
Expect more news regarding Path of Exile soon, as details of the Abyss league is set to be revealed sometime this week.
Source: Path Of Exile (Official)