Illfonic has released the Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.30 patch this November 16, and this is for a slew of fixes. Read on for the official patch notes for this hotfix that’s available to download and install right now.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.30 Patch Notes:
- Fixed several issues causing crashes
- Made optimizations related to players loading into match lobbies
- Fixed an issue where the Backwater infil selection was not working properly
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Helicopter would not disappear after the infil sequence
- Fixed an issue where Playstation Player avatars were not consistently being displayed
- Fixed an issue where the Predator’s cloak was not always working properly
- Fixed an issue where the Valkyrie Predator stats were being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the Valkyrie Predator had too many perk points
That seems to be it for this title update. Once a new patch is out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know about it ASAP.
Source: Illfonic forums