The maintenance starts tomorrow, February 2nd, at 6am PST (2pm GMT, Feb 2nd) until midnight PST (7am GMT, Feb 3rd). All PAL territories will be affected along with the US. We can safely bet that the PSN in Canada and Mexico will be down as well.
The following services won’t be accessible during the period,
- PlayStation Store on PS3, PSP, and Media Go
- PlayStation Network Account Management
- PlayStation Network Account Registration
- PlayStation HomeMusic Unlimited & Video Unlimited services
- You will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from us.playstation.com (or the PlayStation.Blog).
You “may be able to” play games online during the maintenance, if you log in before the maintenance kicks off. While the PSN is down, you will still be able to collect trophies that will sync with your profile after the service is restored.