Ubisoft has deployed (Rainbow Six Siege) R6 Siege update 1.000.037, and this is to usher in the Year 7 Season 3.1 (Y7S3.1) fixes for levels, operators and more. Read on for the full R6 Siege Y7S3.1 patch notes.
R6 Siege Update 1.000.037 Patch Notes | R6 Siege Y7S3.1 Patch Notes
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.33 GB
- Steam: 1.6 GB
- Xbox One: 1.01 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.29 GB
- PS4: 1.66 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
- FIXED – The crosshairs don’t blink while cooking a Frag Grenade.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Players can see Lesion’s Gu Mine icons through walls when entering any Observation Tool.
- FIXED – Vigil’s ERC-7 does not prevent him from getting pinged by Grim’s Kawan Hive.
- FIXED – Various Victory Celebration issues.
- FIXED – Incorrect weapons and sights when launching the Shooting Range from the Operator menu.
- FIXED – Destroying Gridlock’s Trax Stingers as an Attacker will count towards the “Gadget Removal” personal and community challenges.
- FIXED – Texture is sometimes stretched for a showcased Operator.
- FIXED – Discrepancy in abandon currency penalties not affecting all game modes.
- FIXED – Bravo Packs received while already having the whole Bravo Pack Collection unlocked are disappearing.
- FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various Shop and Customization issues.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various Localization issues.
That’s about it for this title update.