Ubisoft has pushed out Rainbow Six Siege update 2.33, and this is for the Y7S3.1 patch that brings in fixes to operators, level design and more. Read on for the Rainbow Six Siege September 20 patch notes.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.33 Patch Notes | Rainbow Six Siege September 20 Patch Notes:
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.33 GB
- Steam: 1.6 GB
- Xbox One: 1.01 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.29 GB
- PS4: 1.66 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
- FIXED – The crosshairs don’t blink while cooking a Frag Grenade.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Players can see Lesion’s Gu Mine icons through walls when entering any Observation Tool.
- FIXED – Vigil’s ERC-7 does not prevent him from getting pinged by Grim’s Kawan Hive.
- FIXED – Various Victory Celebration issues.
- FIXED – Incorrect weapons and sights when launching the Shooting Range from the Operator menu.
- FIXED – Destroying Gridlock’s Trax Stingers as an Attacker will count towards the “Gadget Removal” personal and community challenges.
- FIXED – Texture is sometimes stretched for a showcased Operator.
- FIXED – Discrepancy in abandon currency penalties not affecting all game modes.
- FIXED – Bravo Packs received while already having the whole Bravo Pack Collection unlocked are disappearing.
- FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various Shop and Customization issues.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various Localization issues.
That’s about it for this title update.