Insomniac Games has released the Ratchet & Clank update 1.002.001 patch, which brings a load of fixes from fixing freezing issues, to NPCs disappearing, and loads more. Some of the fixes in the official patch notes are bugs that I didn’t even know existed, so head on to see the entire list.
Ratchet & Clank Update 1.002.001 Patch Notes:
General Fixes & Polish
- Addressed an issue where the UI would not appear when using the Jukebox
- Addressed an issue where the wrong hero would load which could lead to progression being blocked.
- Addressed an issue where inputs would not work after completing a Clank puzzle
- Addressed an issue where Ratchet could fall indefinitely while traveling to Corson V
- Addressed an issue where NPC voices could disappear
- Addressed an issue where the single color background in Photo Mode would not appear
- Reintroduced the wrench throw tutorial on Challenge Mode playthroughs
- Addressed an issue where the wrench & hammer would not appear in Photo Mode
- Addressed an issue where a collected Lorb would not be counted
- Addressed an issue where the hero could access weapons while in Zurkies bar
- Addressed an issue where unlock stickers could become locked again in Challenge Mode
- Addressed an issue where a gold bolt would be rewarded without completing the Glitch puzzle
- Addressed an issue where the Fully Stacked trophy would not be rewarded if the Pixelizer is the last weapon to be unlocked.
- Addressed an issue where the player could become stuck on a black screen indefinitely
- Improved stability
- Various additional fixes and improvements
In other Rachet & Clank news, the duo will be appearing in Fall Guys for a limited time! Check out the trailer and details here.
Source: Insomniac Games