Hopoo Games has revealed more of their upcoming DLC, as the Risk of Rain 2: Survivors of the Void new trailer introduces the Railgunner, the latest Survivor in the action title! Check out the trailer below as well as details on Railgunner as she makes her appearance on Risk of Rain 2.
Here is a rundown of Railgunner’s skills in Risk of Rain 2:
- Her primary weapon, the M99 Sniper, puts players in her perspective to look down the scope and target enemy Weak Points. By hitting these Weak Points, this long-ranged powerhouse deals a devastating 1,000% damage with a guaranteed Critical Strike.
- Railgunner’s attacks cannot randomly crit like other Survivors, but all Critical Strike Chance gained with items is converted into additional Critical Strike Damage.
- Firing with the M99 Sniper triggers Railgunner’s Active Reload bar. By perfectly timing a reload, players can increase the pace of their shots and deal an extra +500% base damage on the next shot.
- When enemies get up close, Railgunner’s XQR Smart Round System fires off rapid smart rounds that keep nearby enemies at bay and deal 100% damage.
- Railgunner’s Concussion Devices create a gravity-propelled blast zone that pushes away anything within range. Players can use Concussion Devices to launch Railgunner rapidly away from enemies, creating enough space between her and her foes to line up the killing shot, or to spread out groups of monsters, separating them for targeted snipes.
- Railgunner’s special ability, Supercharge, overloads her railgun, shelling out 4,000% damage and 150% Weak Point damage. While Supercharge’s explosive blast can wipe out tougher enemies with the right items, that power comes at a cost: after firing, Railgunner’s weapons must recharge, leaving her unable to attack for five seconds and forcing players to rely on Railgunner’s Concussion Devices alone to keep away from harm.
- Escape Petrichor V with Railgunner to unlock alternative abilities and an alternative skin.
Risk of Rain 2: Survivors of the Void launches on Steam on March 1, 2022 for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $15 USD, with the console release coming in Q2 of 2022.