Hi-Rez recently announced during their bi-weekly patch note show that Smite will be adding a new adventure mode to the game that will add a horde-esque mode to the MOBA. The new adventure titled “Legend of the Foxes” tasks the players with defending Da-Ji’s foxes from hordes of monsters that spawn throughout the game mode.
However, to throw a monkey wrench at the players to up the difficulty, Hi-Rez Studios revealed that occasionally, bosses will spawn throughout game mode. Though, it should be noted that these bosses aren’t going to be alone as they will also spawn in with two randomly selected Smite gods as bodyguards.
Being that this is also a new adventure, it wouldn’t be complete without some new cosmetic items that players can purchase. You can check out the cosmetic items that you can buy by spending 900 gems for purchasing the “Senpai Bundle:”
- Senpai Da Ji Skin
- Fox Avatar
- Loading Screen Skin
- Music Theme
- 2x Fox Points
- Gold Key
Alongside a new adventure bundle being available, the 5.2 patch also marks the release of the third Hades Ragnorak bundle. You can check out the items it’ll include below:
- Oblivion Hound Cerberus
- Oblivion Queen Discordia
- Cutesy Cerberus Avatar
- Skull Stamp Jump Stamp
- Molten Key
For those who’ve purchased the previous two bundles will unlock the Ragnarok Hades skin.
On the subject of new cosmetic items that will be introduced for this patch. You can expect the following skins to also be available once this patch goes live next week on PC:
It should be noted that both the Amaterasu and Ganesha skin are only avaiable in the Gold Vault for Season 5.
Seeing that this is a new patch, here’s what you can expect in terms of both item and God balancing:
- Decrease Cost from 2300 to 2200g
- Increase Attack Speed from 25% to 30%
- Decreased Physical Penetration from 15 to 10
- Increased Cost from 2100 to 2300
- Decreased Physical Power from 50 to 40
- Decreased Critical Strike Chance from 35% to 25%
- Increased Passive Critical Strike Damage Buff from 25% to 30%
- Increased Physical Protection from 30 to 40
Talisman Of Energy:
- Decrease stacks from 10 to 5
- Increase MS per stack from 1 to 2
- Increase AS per stack from 1 to 2
- Increase MP5 per stack from 5 to 10
- Shackles – Increased Minion Damage from 50/70/90/110/130 to 70/90/110/130/150
- Bolster Defenses – Decreased Mana from 60/65/70/75/80 to 40/45/50/55/60
- Increased Base Power from 35 to 38
- Increased Base Power per level from 2.3 to 2.5
- Berserker Barrage – Decreased Cooldown from 13s to 11s
- Magma Bomb – Increased Magical Power Scaling from 70% to 80%
As previously mentioned, this patch is expected to go live next week on PC, with consoles receiving the patch the following week.