Hi-Rez Studios has released yet another big update for SMITE! This one is for the Witch of the Woods update that includes Baba Yaga, a host of gameplay changes and more! Check out the full SMITE 11.38 patch notes below.
SMITE update 11.38 patch notes :
- Baba Yaga’s Cabin accumulates up to 100 essence over time, when it moves, and if enemy gods get too close. Baba Yaga can approach the Cabin and use this essence to gain evolving item stacks. Items with a low stack count take more energy. If Baba Yaga has no stacking item this essence heals Baba Yaga for 0.8% max health per tick.
- Item Stack Cost: 400 / Item Max Stacks
- Heal Cost: 4
- Baba Yaga throws forward magic imbued with chaotic qualities. The magic will travel in the path of a random shape (Left Corner, Right Corner, Split, or Oval) and leave behind a random magical field on the ground it flew over for 4s. The fields can boost friendly Protections, boost friendly Movement Speed, lower enemy Movement Speed, or Silence enemies.
- Damage : 75/125/175/225/275 (+75% of your Magical Power)
- Protections: 15/20/25/30/35 for 1s
- Movement Speed: 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% for 1s
- Slow: 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% for 1s
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
- Cooldown: 12s
- Baba Yaga throws together random ingredients to brew a Potion. Each Eye of Newt increases the Potion’s Damage by 7.5%. Each Dragon Scale adds a 12.5% slow to enemies hit for 2.5s. Each Wolf Tooth adds a 7.5% Attack Speed slow and Power reduction to enemies hit for 5s. Baba Yaga can store a single Potion in her consumable slot refiring/canceling this ability. She can pull it out at any time to throw it.
- Damage: 55/95/135/175/215 (+60% of your Magical Power)
- Ingredient Count: 3/3/4/4/5
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 16/16/15/15/14s
- Baba Yaga crawls inside her Mortar for protection. While inside the mortar she gains Damage Reduction, Knockup Protection, and begins to build up explosive magic. After 1s the magic explodes, launching Baba Yaga and her Mortar in the direction she is facing. Enemies near the Mortar when it explodes take damage.
- Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+85% of your Magical Power)
- Damage Reduction: 25/27.5/30/32.5/35%
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 16s
- Baba Yaga calls down her Cabin, causing it to crash onto her and launch nearby enemies away. Baba Yaga commands the cabin for up to 8s, using it as a protective shield to create and throw 4 Witchfire Bolts from the inside. When the thrown Witchfire lands, it explodes dealing damage to enemies in the area while leaving behind a creeping patch of fire that chases nearby enemies. Enemies caught in the creeping fire take burn damage every 0.4s.
- Landing Damage: 100/145/190/235/280 (+50% of your Magical Power)
- Burst Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+30% of your Magical Power)
- Burn Damage: 12/17/22/27/32 (+7.5% of your Magical Power)
- Shield Health: 100/180/260/340/420
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
- Cooldown: 90s
Here’s an infograph detailing every new change included in this new patch (via Reddit user BluesUltra):
- Grim Omens Chapter Rewards Skins will now be unlocked and playable to players who own the entire event on day 1 of the update.
- Fixed an issue where Primal Fury buff icon wasn’t stacking correctly
- Fixed an Issue where Totem of Ku tooltip wasn’t displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue where Co-Op Conquest: Easy bots would not lock in.
- Fixed an issue where console users were unable to report players in the end-of-match lobby. – Hotfixed on March 27
- Fixed an issue where new patches would reset mouse sensitivity settings.
- Fixed an issue where console players were unable to open God leaderboards
Gods and Items
- Fixed an issue where gods with self-executes could reflect that damage with Thorns.
- Fixed an issue where Vulcan’s turret FX persisted too long after being killed
- Fixed a variety of issues with Hou Yi – Totem Caller skin including:
- Burrowsaur not showing beads fx when used.
- Pets not teleporting upon recall
- Pets showing on the minimap
- Miscellaneous other issues
- Jungle Camp Timers will now appear on the mini-map for all camps at the start of each match.
- The Jungle Shrine now emits a protective aura around each team’s respective Speed and back Harpy camps.
- Invader’s Curse
- Only lasts for the first 1 minute of the match
- Debuff continuously refreshes on enemies in the area
- 30% Reduced Healing (standard SMITE healing reduction applies to all ability and item healing, including potions, relics)
- 30% Reduced Movement Speed
- 30% Reduced Attack Speed
- The Skybox art has been updated. Yggdrasil is barely clinging to life. Surely this is a sign of something grim.
- Invader’s Curse
- Adjustments made to lighting and shadows
- Decreased volume of various crystal hums around the map
- Slightly increased the width of the lane, up to 10ft in certain areas
- Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where lane minions were scaling every 3 minutes instead of every 1 minute
- Lane Minions
- Increased minion kill reward distance from 80ft to 120ft
- Added XP Reward scaling: +2.5 XP every minute
- Increased Max HP scaling of Archer minions from +5 to +10 every minute
- Buff Camps
- Increased Max HP scaling on all minions
- Increased base HP of small camp minions
- Damage Buff Holder (Red)
- Increased base HP
- Increased base Magical Protection
- Mana Buff Holder (Blue)
- Decreased base HP
- Decreased base Physical Power
- Speed Buff Holder (Yellow)
- Decreased base HP
- Decreased base Physical Protection
- Increased base HP from 1750 to 2000
- Increased Magical Protection from 45 to 60
- Joust 3v3 – Increased base HP from 6000 to 8000
- Duel 1v1 – Increased base HP from 6000 to 7000
- Demon King
- Increased Max HP scaling from +310 per minute to +340 per minute
- Joust 3v3 – Increased Max Health from 1750 to 2250
- Joust 3v3 – Increased Physical Protection from 25 to 45
- Joust 3v3 – Increased Magical Protection from 25 to 30
- Increase Damage from 150 to 170
- Subsequent hits from the passive on the same target do 75% the bonus damage for the next 3s
- Now has 0.4s cast time before the stun hits
- CC immunity still happens instantly on trigger
- Decreased Cost from 2600 to 2500
- Passive now gains stacks from any target
- Decreased self slow from 50% to 30%
- Increased Projectile Speed from 80 to 120
- Decreased Cooldown from 16s to 16/15.5/15/14.5/14s
- Increased from 35% to 135% Horus now moves faster in the air while selecting a target
- Increased Duration from 10s to 30s
- Kuzenbo can now spawn multiple NeNes
- Adjusted turn radius to allow for more control over turns
- Increased speed of the rollout hit area of this ability
- While firing this ability, Mulan’s protections are increased by 30%
- This ability now provides 10/15/20/25/30 physical power and 20/25/30/35/40 Magical Power to allied gods who while standing in the area
- Fixed an issue where Crush would not apply protection reduction to slow immune targets
- Only impacts last rank
- Scylla can now refire this ability even while under the effects of crowd control, or while dead.
Don’t forget, there’s a bonus update out on May 5 which is part of this update. Once that’s out, we’ll let our readers know.