SpongeBob and Patrick are returning for yet another crazy adventure in a brand-new 3D platformer game titled SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake. Just announced during the THQ Nordic Digital Showcase, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake will take players through a multitude of Wishworlds, each with its very own setting and rules. Find out more in the showcase trailer below:
SpongeBob and his buddy Balloon-Patrick are ready for a new adventure!
Travel to the Prehistoric Kelp Forest, Wild West Jellyfish Fields and more in this new trailer for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake!
Here’s an overview of SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake, via Steam:
Wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick… What could possibly go wrong?
Sure, the very fabric holding the very universe very together could come very undone, opening up portals into Wishworlds full of knights, cowboys, pirates, and prehistoric snails.
But that’s nothing everyone’s favorite sponge can’t handle – with the right cosmic costume! Everybody do the Cosmic Shake!
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Don more than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to 7 distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites from the series, voiced by their original actors
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack featuring 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory
SpongeBob and Patrick meet the mysterious fortune teller Kassandra who gives them a vial full of Mermaid’s Tears©. Legend claims they grant the wishes of those who are pure of heart…
Naturally, the two best buddies get overexcited and their flurry of wishes tears open the very fabric of space and time. All while releasing Cosmic Jelly© onto Bikini Bottom and opening portals to strange Wishworlds in the process.
Now it’s up to our heroes to rescue their friends who got lost in the Wishworlds and bring back Bikini Bottom’s most iconic buildings.
But Kassandra has her own devious plan…
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake is under development by Purple Lamp, the same folks who brought you Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated. The game will be launching for Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and PC at an unknown date.