Starhawk Public Beta Update 1.2.2 is now live. Here are the official patch notes:
- Homing Missiles and Swarm Lasers now begin homing far more quickly.
- All 4 speeds have been greatly increased for Normal & Advanced flight modes.
- Advanced flight afterburner now requires a double-tap of R2.
- Advanced flight now has high-engine speed on press-and-hold of R2.
- Afterburner speed for Arcade mode has been reduced slightly.
- Increased Swarm Laser targeting range & reticle box.
- Hawk Flare cool-down time has been lengthened.
- Hawks now decelerate far more quickly when transforming from flight to mech mode.
- Lowered the Hawk Mech stomp attack camera.
- Camera in Arcade flight mode has been pulled a bit further back.
- Missile Scrub values for “canned” dodges have been slightly increased.
- Hawk off-screen target tracking time has been increased slightly.
- Sniper Rifle aim assist while scoped has been increased slightly.
- Increased firing time for Razorback turret before over-heat.
You can find a thorough explanation provided by LightBox Interaction on the reasons behind some of these changes over on their blog.
Starhawk is set to release May 8th of this year.