Gun Interactive has released The Texas Chain Saw Massacre update 1.02, and this is the game’s first post-release patch. This temporarily removes PC players from the crossplay pool alongside fixes. Read on for the official Texas Chain Saw Massacre game September 5 patch notes.
Texas Chain Saw Massacre Update 1.02 Patch Notes | Texas Chain Saw Massacre Update September 5 Patch Notes:
- Fixed: PC stuttering on Ultra graphics settings
- This fix resolves graphical issues when running the game on Ultra settings with appropriate hardware.
- This also fixes an issue causing FPS drops when attacking or grappling with opponents while running the game on Ultra settings with appropriate hardware.
- Fixed: Voice chat not working in lobbies for party members
- This fix is for an issue where party members would lose voice chat functionality once in a lobby.
- Fixed: XP Progression
- This fix resolves a UI issue that would appear to rank up after every match, despite not gaining the required XP to do so.
- This fix also resolves inaccurate XP and XP delays related to earning XP.
- Fixed: Various Crashes and Freezes
- This includes a PS4 crash related to unlocking trophies.
- This also includes a fix for high level players experiencing a crash on the match results screen.
- Changed: Key Rebinding
- We’ve added key rebinding to the PC version of the game.
- Changed: Lobbies will now launch with 6 players
- This change should help lobbies get running smoother, quicker, and with less drops due to incomplete lobbies.
- Leatherface is STILL required for a match.
- Changed: Quick Match Menu
- We’ve moved Quick Match to the top of the menu options when looking to join games.
- Quick Match will result in not only quicker matchmaking into a lobby, but also fuller lobbies.
- Changed: PC Removed from Cross Play
- We are temporarily separating PC from the console player base in cross play while we continue to improve our anti-cheat tools and resources.
- Tuning: EAC and Anti Cheat Improvements
- We have made several improvements to our anti-cheat and protection from additional cheat resources.
- We’ve also improved our tracking and logging for cheat detection and consistent future improvement.
Once a new patch is released, we’ll let our readers know.