Those playing The Division 2 on PC and participating in the PTS (Public Test Server), Ubisoft has released The Division 2 TU11 (Title Update 11) Phase 2 patch notes! These are the changes we should expect to be released come September 22.
The Division 2 TU11 PTS Phase 2 Patch Notes:
- Added greater variety and diversity in objective types as you progress through The Summit.
- Changed the Hostage revive timer to be longer, giving more leeway to reach them before the objective fails.
- Increased the radius of the hack zone for EMP objectives.
- Increased the amount of loot caches scattered around the building, which contents scale with difficulty.
- Reduced number of directives on Legendary Floors 91-100. Now has 3 random directives (previously had 4).
- Reverted the increase to status effect resistance mod values from 20% back down to 10%
Developer comment: After reviewing feedback and considering how the new generic gear mod slot system will impact the meta, we’ve decided to revert the changes to status effect resistance mods. The increase in flexibility towards achieving specific status effect immunity through generic gear mod slots will remain a net increase in player defense.
- All “Improvised” crafted high-end gear now have generic mod slots, including gloves and knee-pads.
- Deathgrips: Increased the armor on kill from +5% to +10%.
- The Mop: Increased the armor on kill from +5% to +10%.
- Memento: Lowered the bonus armor gained on trophy pick up from +20% to +10% per armor core but the bonus armor gained now stacks
- Eclipse Protocol
- Lowered Indirect Transmission on kill status effect spread from 15m to 10m.
- Proliferation now increases the range of Indirect Transmission from 10m to 15m.
- Increased Symptom Aggravator damage amplification from 15% to 30%.
- Obliterate: Increased the number of maximum stacks of total weapon damage from 15 to 25
- Reduced the global PvP damage modifier from 0.35 to 0.3
- Reverted previous changes to the pistol, rifle, and MMR PvP damage modifiers to pre-10.1 values (buff)
- Small increase to shotgun PvP damage modifier to match global damage reduction and retain pre-TU11 TTK
- Slight reduction to overall SMG PvP damage.
Developer comment: The above changes should result in a small increase to TTK at medium/close range, while keeping rifles and MMRs deadly at long ranges.
- Crusader, Reflector, and Striker shields now take 33% more damage in PvP
- Riot Foam Chem Launcher base ensnare duration lowered from 3s to 2s in PvP
- Firewall specialization talent Fiery Response no longer applies a 5m burn on armor break in PvP
- Eclipse Protocol’s Indirect Transmission on kill status effect spread lowered from 15m to 5m in PvP (7m with Proliferation chest talent)
- Lady Death’s Breathe Free weapon damage amplification effect lowered from 75% to 50% in PvP
- Headhunter buff duration lowered from 30s to 5s in PvP
- Headhunter damage bonus lowered from 40% to 20% in PvP (25% with Perfect Headhunter)
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to finish the 100th floor in The Summit without actually killing the enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing only one type of enemy to spawn in The Summit on Legendary difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to shoot through walls on the 100th floor in The Summit.
- Fixed an issue that caused you to be matched with a The Summit group when matchmaking for main missions.
- Fixed an issue causing the SHD crate disappear briefly after completing the “Hold SHD Crate” objective in The Summit.
- Fixed missing Specialization Tutorial when boosting a new character to level 30.
- Fixed an issue which caused all trap variants to become stuck in the ceiling.
Same as with everything in the PTS, while we’re expecting all the changes here to make it into the final Title Update 11 patch, there are instances where some items are pulled from the official patch roll out, which could happen here, though we don’t expect that.
Make sure to read up on The Summit mode coming to Warlords of New York owners this September 22!