Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.002.002 patch this December 15 for both last-gen and next-gen platforms. This includes a host of fixes, an update on the terms of service (TOS), which are all listed in the patch notes below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.002.002 Patch Notes | TES Online Update 1.002.002 Patch Notes:
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.26 (PS4)/1.08 (PS5) updates the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service, effective on December 13, 2021. Please note you will need to re-accept the updated Terms of Service when first logging into the game after today’s patch. For a list of changes to the Terms of Service, please visit this website which provides a full summary.
Additionally, we have a fix affecting curated item sets, ability timers not displaying properly, some abilities being able to be freely cast without a target, some adjustments for Eliam Merrick in Red Petal Bastion, and more. The size of this patch is approximately X.
- Corrected the camera behavior when using the Daedric Enchanting Station antiquity furnishing. You now interact with the front of the station as expected, instead of your camera appearing beneath it.
- Red Petal Bastion
- Eliam Merrick
- Moved Prior Thierric to a new position in the outskirts of the fight.
- Eliam Merrick no longer has a chance to reset during the fight.
- Eliam Merrick
- Fixed an issue where roll dodging could cause ability timers to stop displaying.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities that could be freely cast without a target could fail if you attempted to cast the ability when a valid target was outside your line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where, if you received a uniquely named set item from a boss’s drop, it would negatively impact the curation of non-named set items from that same boss.
Source: Elder Scrolls Online forums