Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.09 September 30 patch and it’s live now for consoles! Given we’re getting the big Markarth DLC on November 10, don’t expect anything big from this patch in terms of content.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.09 September 30 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where mount stamina could drain irregularly fast in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where you could not progress the Vampire skill line while feeding if you had Radiant Magelight slotted. The light was just too brilliant for your dark deeds.
- Fixed an issue where engaging in combat with some Lich monsters could cause your game to lock up or crash.
- Added some extra preventative measures to prevent pets from attacking innocents when they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from dueling in Stillwaters Retreat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game client.
- Fixed an issue that caused a minimum loading time of 10 seconds. Now, if a short load can be completed under 10 seconds, it will be. Longer load times are unaffected.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash while in the Crown Crate menu.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading into the world.
- Fixed an issue with monsters in relation to how they evaluate targets. They will now react to players much more predictably, especially in situations where a large number of players and monsters are located (such as in dungeons or trials).
- Fixed an issue where the in-game UI text would not scale correctly based on your set custom scale.
Again, we’ll be updating the post once maintenance is over or once Bethesda has released the console-specific changes, so make sure to check back soon.
Update: We’ve updated the post with the official patch notes. While the console changes rolled out today are similiar to the one released for PC last week, we still updated it point-for-point to make sure it’s accurate.