Bethesda has releasd The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.20 patch for consoles today, and this shows up for next-gen as update 1.000.003! Head on below for what got changed today in The Elder Scrolls Online (TESOnline)!
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.20 Patch Notes | TESOnline Update 2.20 Patch Notes:
Update: Full patch notes for consoles have been released! Post has been updated to reflect it.
- Survey Report biomes for Blackwood are now clustered closer together, based on your feedback.
- Fixed an issue where Western Skyrim survey reports of the same type would consume two instead of one.
- Fixed an issue where previously deleted characters that were restored by Support could not become Emperor in campaigns.
- Fixed an issue where Novice Gear wasn’t appearing on a new character during character creation.
- Restored missing audio on PlayStation 5 during the startup animations with the Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios logos, as well as the audio for the opening cinematic.
- Updated the text on the Resplendent Sweetroll furnishing to reflect that the version acquired with Seals of Endeavor cannot be converted to Crown Gems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if a monster died after one of its attackers left the area it perished.
- Fixed some cases where blocking other players didn’t prevent them from messaging you.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on PlayStation 5 when manually exiting out of the introductory cinematic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on PlayStation 5 when using the Bone Dragon Summons Focus Memento.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on PlayStation 4 when someone is promoted to group leader in the PSN system dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where you could send mail to deleted characters.
- You will no longer automatically start transmitting in Area channels unless you choose to, and the enable/disable microphone button will now accurately represent its setting.
- Fixed an issue where you could hear players from other alliances while in Area chat in Cyrodiil.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur after talking to the Smuggler Assistant.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur when opening the deposit tab of a storage chest.
- Fixed a UI error when navigating to the Outfit Styles collections book after leaving the costume tab on an Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where some weapon or armor styles were not translated correctly in the French game client.
If there are more changes listed, and once the official notes are ou,t, we’ll update the post.
Source: Elder Scrolls forums