Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.26 patch this December 15, and this is an unannounced title update, so don’t expect any new content. Read up on what’s new for today’s TES Online patch below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.26 Patch Notes:
Update: Bethesda has released the official patch notes and we’ve updated the post accordingly.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.26 (PS4)/1.08 (PS5) updates the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service, effective on December 13, 2021. Please note you will need to re-accept the updated Terms of Service when first logging into the game after today’s patch. For a list of changes to the Terms of Service, please visit this website which provides a full summary.
Additionally, we have a fix affecting curated item sets, ability timers not displaying properly, some abilities being able to be freely cast without a target, some adjustments for Eliam Merrick in Red Petal Bastion, and more. The size of this patch is approximately X.
- Corrected the camera behavior when using the Daedric Enchanting Station antiquity furnishing. You now interact with the front of the station as expected, instead of your camera appearing beneath it.
- Red Petal Bastion
- Eliam Merrick
- Moved Prior Thierric to a new position in the outskirts of the fight.
- Eliam Merrick no longer has a chance to reset during the fight.
- Eliam Merrick
- Fixed an issue where roll dodging could cause ability timers to stop displaying.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities that could be freely cast without a target could fail if you attempted to cast the ability when a valid target was outside your line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where, if you received a uniquely named set item from a boss’s drop, it would negatively impact the curation of non-named set items from that same boss.
For now, Bethesda has not released the patch notes for the console versions of the game, but here’s what’s listed for the PC version’s update:
The Elder Scrolls Online v7.2.8 updates the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service, effective on December 13, 2021. Please note you will need to re-accept the updated Terms of Service when first logging into the game after today’s patch. For a list of changes to the Terms of Service, please visit this website which provides a full summary.
Chances are, this is the same thing for the PlayStation and Xbox versions, and once we know what’s in it, we’ll be sure to update the post, so keep an eye out for that. It’ll be awhile since the game is undergoing server maintenance. Same as always, if you spot any gameplay-related changes or fixes in today’s patch, leave a comment below to let us know.
Update: Official patch notes have been slotted in accordingly.
Source: The Elder Scrolls Online forums