In just one more day, players will once again be able to do all the skateboard stunts they always dreamt of doing minus the risks in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2! While the game isn’t out yet, Vicarious Visions has already released a bunch of patches already. The latest one is the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 day one update that players should see greet them the moment they download the game.
Check out the patch notes for all the changes made so far. We’re calling the latest game update “1.04” as the day one patch assuming we don’t get another one before tomorrow. Note that these are mandatory downloads in order to play the game per the box art.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 day one update patch notes:
- Bug Fixes
- Matchmaking bug fixes
- Players in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 can now create parties with up to 8 players and play in normal and competitive playlists
- Various crashes were fixed.
- Reduced VO celebration on large combos
- A slight balance penalty was added to short hop special manuals
- XP gain has been reduced on extremely short runs
- Various bugs in environment and character graphics have been corrected
- Skater trick animations of skaters have been polished up
Stay tuned to our Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 (or Tony Hawk Pro Skater Remastered if you want to call it that) review hitting the site soon. You can check out the Trophies you can earn for it right here.