Norsfell has released a Tribes of Midgard update 2.02 (PS5 version 2.002) which is for the Serpent-2.02 patch. Check out the details in the Tribes of Midgard January 27 patch notes.
Tribes of Midgard Update 2.02 Patch Notes | Tribes of Midgard Update 2.002 Patch Notes | Tribes of Midgard January 27 Patch Notes:
Edit: Maintenance has concluded! Get back out there and fight off those Jötnar!
This update features a few bug fixes that we have seen and collected from the community since the release of the Serpent Saga!
- Fixed an issue in which some areas in the Land of Pools had a watery texture
- Corrected the feminine VO for the “Midguardians Assemble!” Voice Line.
- Fixed instances of the Selkie’s slow debuff not fading away after its duration
- Fixed instances of the Fossegrim’s Soul-Eater debuff not fading away after its duration
- Muspelheim Maul’s fire trail spell now uses the correct VFX as it’s fading
- Fenrir will now spawn as expected when players try activating the two Saga Bosses at the same time
- Prevented a crash that could occur when opening and closing the game quickly
- PlayStation® Only – Fixed an issue that was causing the gray transition screen to remain visible and prevent input after leaving a Village station
- PlayStation® 5 Only – Background rocks on the landing page now use the correct textures
As a reminder, if you’re still experiencing issues that are not listed in our Discord known bugs list, please be sure to reach out to our Support site as we’ll be glad to help you out there.
The Norsfell Team
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Tribes of Midgard