In news that should come as a shock to no one, Call of Duty: WWII continues to dominate the sales charts worldwide. In the UK video game charts, this year’s Call of Duty entry maintains its tight grip on the top spot.
Not only that, but COD: WWII posts the best week two sales for any game in the UK charts for 2017, beating previous record holder FIFA 18.
Check out the top 10 UK video game charts below (as of November 11).
- Call of Duty: WWII (Activision)
- FIFA 18 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed Payback (EA)
- Sonic Forces (Sega)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo)
- Forza Motorsport 7 (Microsoft)
- Forza Horizon 3 (Microsoft)
- Gran Turismo: Sport (Sony)
- Football Manager 2018 (Sega)
I take it, that $500 million earnings for the first three days for COD: WWII have some pretty warm company now, huh? It’s certainly selling better than last year’s Infinite Warfare — a fact Activision surely loves.
Surprised at all by this? Do you think Star Wars Battlefront II will be able to overtake COD: WWII?