Fatshark has released the Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 1.29 patch today, and this one is for various changes and fixes to the game! Check out the full Warhammer Vermintide 2 April 20 update patch notes below.
Warhammer Vermintide 2 Update 1.29 Patch Notes | Warhammer Vermintide 2 April 20 Update Patch Notes:
At the time of writing, Fatshark has not yet released the full patch notes for the game. However, according the PS4 update history, here are the changes made within this latest update:
* Fixed various issues found in Patch 1.28
* See the forums for more details
There you have it. Fatshark has not revealed which issues were fixed for the previous update, but you can check out a list of known issues below:
- Other Issues
- Poor performance. Players are seeing improvements after disabling the Steam Overlay and/or disabling mods
- The Okri’s Challenges ‘Tech, No Mage”, ‘Peacemaker’, ‘Stout Heart, Steady Aim’, and ‘Menagerie of Murder’ are not working as expected
Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S
- Known Crashes
- A crash can occur when emoting, if the player is using a keyboard and mouse
In case there are any more notes released, we’ll be sure to update this post.