Ubisoft has announced the Watch Dogs Legion post-launch content players will get to enjoy once the game’s out. Thankfully, it’ll be free for owners of the game, and as one might expect, it’ll focus on the multiplayer portion of the game. Head on below for the new trailers featuring the post-launch content and a new story one.
Watch Dogs Legion post-launch trailer:
The Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will include the following features as part of the December 3 free update:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-player co-op and explore the city of London and participate in side activities
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team
- Four-player co-op Tactical Ops missions which will require teamwork and efficiency
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four-to-eight players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high intensity free-for-all deathmatch
New free content for the single-player mode will be available in a future update in 2021, and will include:
New characters with new abilities
New mission content
A New Game Plus mode
Additionally, players who acquire the Season Pass of Watch Dogs: Legion will get access to Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline, a new storyline which includes Aiden Pearce from the original Watch Dogs game and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2, fully playable in the single player campaign and online, along with two other characters which were unveiled today:
- Darcy, a member of the Assassin Order, thanks to a cross-over with Assassin’s Creed®
- Mina, a subject of transhuman experiments, who possesses the ability to mind control individuals
In addition to the post-launch announcement, a new story trailer has been released as well!
Incoming transmission from Zero Day: ‘London is facing its downfall and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.’ The fate of London lies with you and your ability to build a resistance and fight back. Recruit anyone in London to your team to liberate the city.
Watch Dogs Legion is set to hack its way out this October 29 on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It’ll also be available on the PS5 and Xbox Series X, once both consoles launch, with the PS5 physical version set for release on November 24.