With WWE 2K22 set to release in early access today, players will be prompted to download the WWE 2K22 day one update 1.04 (PS5 version 1.004) patch, which includes a host of fixes regarding game crashing, matches failing to end, annd more.
Check out the list of known fixes in the wrestling game’s day one update courtesy of 2K Games (given as part of our review copy).
WWE 2K22 Day One Update Patch Notes | WWE 2K22 Update 1.04 Patch Notes | WWE 2K22 Update 1.004 Patch Notes:
- A crash may occur when interacting with a ladder bridge as it is broken and vanishes.
- A player may lose functionality if a superstar is standing on the apron when triggering a run in.
- Two issues with the Championship Entrance for Charlotte Flair; both can trigger when performing a Run In. She must be in the ring to trigger these issues.
- The game may crash if the referee or Charlotte Flair is attacked as her robe is being removed during her entrance.
- Players may encounter a deformation issue with Charlotte Flair when performing certain strikes from behind. The issue will recover if you exit the ring and Charlotte follows you out.
- The game may crash when loading a user created custom WWE Championship in the Ladder or TLC match.
- A match may fail to end after eliminating the final Superstar during a Money in the Bank championship.
- The game may crash if multiple Superstars gather in a corner of the cage in a Hell in a Cell match.
Stay tuned to our full review of the game hitting the site soon!
WWE 2K22 releases on March 11, 2022 officially for everyone, and this is for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.
In case you missed it, you can check out the full launch roster here.