Visual Concepts has released another edition of their Ringside Report series, and along with it a brand-new WWE 2K22 MyGM trailer that showcases and in-depth look at the new game mode coming to the title! Check out the trailer below in addition to the new Ringside Report, as well as the first details on the MyGM mode for the upcoming title.
First up is the MyGM trailer for WWE 2K22:
Besides that, here’s the new Ringside Report that goes in-depth on the MyGM mode and how it will change the upcoming wrestling title:
Here is a rundown on the MyGM mode as per the official post and the new Ringside Report:
- General Manager and brand selections, impacting gameplay throughout the mode with power-ups and distinct interactions;
- Drafting a balanced roster, including custom Superstars, while managing budget to later sign free agents, enhancement talent and Legends;
- Match booking and show logistics, allowing players to choose various match types, arena locations, production elements and more;
- Power Cards and Commissioner Goals, providing gameplay boosts and guidance should players choose to follow it, or not;
- Simulate, play, or enter Spectate Mode throughout booked matches, running the show in real time, controlling camera angles, and striving for a five-star match, summed up in a Match Report with tips for improvement.
WWE 2K22 will be available on March 11, 2022 across PC and consoles. In case you missed it, check out the Legends roster reveal for WWE 2K22 here.