Visual Concepts has released the WWE 2K22 update 1.12 (PS5 version 1.012) which includes new wrestlers among other things. This patch should also include a few other gameplay fixes, as well as data for the Most Wanted DLC pack, which will be made available tomorrow for those who bought the Season Pass. Read on for the WWE 2K22 May 16 patch notes.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 Patch Notes | WWE 2K22 Update 1.012 Patch Notes | WWE 2K22 May 16 Patch Notes:
Update: Visual Concepts has released the official patch notes:
Patch 1.12 is now LIVE, featuring some of our most popular community requests, stability and balance improvements and much, much more. Thank you for playing, and keep the feedback coming via our social channels!
- Added the following Superstars as playable throughout the game
Alexa Bliss ’20
Shawn Michaels ’18
- Support for upcoming DLC 2 release
- Several stability improvements
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match
- Added a descriptions PC Graphics settings
- Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
- Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.
- Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
- Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
- Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them
- Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
- Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes
MyRise and MyFaction characters added:
- Alexa Bliss (Normal)
- Nikki Cross
- Dominik Dijakovic
- King Booker
- King Corbin
- MyRise HBK
- Shinsuke Nakamura (Normal)
- Bianca belair with an alt attire entrance has been fixed
- Tag Team entrances in 1v1 now works
- Catch finishers fixed
The Sept-Dec PPV is still broken, so we’re expecting other bugs to not be fixed just yet.
Here’s a preview of the wrestlers Most Wanted DLC out tomorrow:
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) May 16, 2022
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) May 15, 2022
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) May 14, 2022
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) May 13, 2022
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) May 12, 2022
Once the complete patch notes are released, we’ll be sure to update the post. If you spot any changes, leave a comment below and let us know what you find.
Update: Visual Concepts has released the official patch notes.