Rebellion has released the February title update for Zombie Army 4: Dead War today! The Zombie Army 4 update 1.46 patch includes quite a number of fixes for both single-player and multiplayer that are listed below in the official Zombie Army 4 February 22 patch notes. Also of note: don’t forget that Rebellion is offering the Season 1 content for free!
Zombie Army 4 Update 1.46 Patch Notes | Zombie Army 4 February 22 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where players were being blocked from progressing by ‘Invisible Zombies’ which restricted movement.
- Zombies will no longer stay standing after dying.
- GUI – When muting a player in a multiplayer lobby, the player talking no longer overlaps the muted icon on the top right.
- When in lobby, Report and Block no longer become available on the local player’s card, when they open and close another player’s card from the friends overlay.
- Horde – Using the Shotgun Pistol “Brain Buster” in horde level will now kill zombies.
- The Elite Flamer explosion VFX is now present when blowing up the fuel tank.
- Single Player – The player is no longer able to set up a Nightmare enemy setup Horde game.
- Single player – Nick and Rochelle no longer have each other’s character ability’s
- Fixed an occasional long standing crash that happens when using electrical weapons and grenades.
- Zombies now spin around NPCs when attempting to attack them.
- 2 Player – Mission 2: Venice – Chapter 3 – Parts of the Shadow Demon face no longer appear invisible during its cut scene.
- Single Player – Chapter 3 – Nightmare – The player is now able to enter the Zeppelin after clearing the horde.
- Mission 8: Hell Base – Nightmare – Chapter 2 – Factory Floor – Player Character is now able to progress further after killing all zombies in the area during the ‘Kill the zombies to break the blood seal’ objective.
- General bug fixes
Source: Zombie Army