Developer Thinking Stars has released ANNO: Mutationem update 5.00 today for both the PS4 and PS5 platforms. This update adds English and Japanese voice-overs at the endings as well as some important bug fixes. Check out the full ANNO: Mutationem June 29 patch notes below.
ANNO: Mutationem Update 5.00 Patch Notes | ANNO: Mutationem June 29 Patch Notes:
The patch notes were posted on the game’s PS4 update history page. You can read the full details below.
- Added [Screenshot Mode].Enter from the pause interface, and enter the pause interface again to return to normal gameplay.
- Added a new modes: [new game + mode] ：Hell Mode unlocked. Players can open this mode after the first pass.
- Added English and Japanese multi-ending voice-over
- Fixed part of the cutscene errors
- Fixed some language text display errors
- Optimized the AI behavior tree of some enemy soldiers
- Optimized the armor value of some elites
That’s it for the patch notes. ANNO: Mutationem is out now for the PC, PS5 and PS4 platforms.