Studio Wildcard has released the Ark Surival Evolved update 2.49 Feb. 24 patch, and it includes some various fixes. Listed below are the patch notes for each platform (some changes are exclusive to that platform).
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.49 Feb. 24 Patch Notes:
PS4 and Xbox One:
Current Version: v558.3 – 02/23/2021
- Can no longer ride unconscious Stego
- Fixed various map issues related to volumes and borders
- Ziplines will now check to see whether a character can actually fit into a space before allowing them to attach to the zipline
- Genesis Chronicles IV (Notes 16 – 20 have been added with the TEK Federation Gloves cosmetic)
Current Version: v323.10 – 02/23/2021
- Fixed a client crash caused by highlighting/mousing over cryopods
v323.6 – 02/23/2021
- Genesis Chronicles VII (Notes 16 – 20 have been added with the TEK Federation Gloves cosmetic)
- Additional metrics for transfer and server connection issues
- Cryopods now display more information including the creatures’ colour region and mutations.
That’s about it for today’s patch. If you spot any gameplay-related changes and technical fixes not mentioned above, let us know down in the comments.
Source: Ark Survival Evolved forums