Pearl Abyss has released Black Desert Online update 2.47 patch today to implement a very small bug fix into the game. It does not appear as if this new update comes with any new content. Check out the full Black Desert Online July 29 patch notes below.
Black Desert Online Update 2.47 Patch Notes | Black Desert Online July 29 Patch Notes:
Changes and Fixes
● Fixed an issue where hiding the cape while the [Mystic] Banha outfit is equipped caused parts of the character to appear abnormally.
The developer also listed some of the game’s current known issues. Some of these issues should hopefully be fixed in future updates. See the details below.
Current Known Issues
● In specific circumstances, it is difficult to progress through Drakania’s Awakening questline.
– If you are under Lv. 56 and have less than 3 skill points available, you will be able to progress through the questline if reset your combat skills.
– If you are Lv. 57 or higher, please make sure you have more than 3 skill points available to be able to complete the Awakening questline.
● Completing the [Season] Fughar’s Special Timepiece quest does not complete the “A Whole New Experience Presented by Fughar!” challenge of the Season: Dawn of Dragons Pass.
● When progressing through the [Drakania Awakening] Cup of Erethea or [Drakania Awakening] Wings Unfurled quests at the same time as other Adventurers, the quests sporadically become instantly completed.
– This issue will be fixed during the maintenance on August 3, 2022 (Wed).
● Narchillan Trion cannot be manufactured with Narchillan Processing Stone (Awakening Weapon).
– This issue will be fixed during the maintenance on August 3, 2022 (Wed).
● The quest NPC for “[Godr-Ayed Weapon] Don’t Judge A Book…” cannot be interacted with.
● Only the Upgraded Compass Part that is obtainable from Hystria Ruins can currently be dropped by monsters at Kratuga for “The Treasure Hunt is On” event, rather than dropping Aakman Temple’s compass part.
– Please note that if you wish to obtain the Upgraded Compass Part that is obtainable from Aakman Temple, you can currently obtain it from Thornwood Forest or Aakman Temple. We apologize for the inconvenience.
– This issue will be fixed during the maintenance on July 13 (Wed).
● Trying to download an image with an image watermark while in expanded mode on the Photo Gallery causes an error message to appear.
● Tier 4 Pets with names that included inappropriate words cannot be trained to Tier 5
– If you experience this issue, please contact us via Support Center with the following information to receive assistance.
* Pet Type:
* Pet Name:
* New Name:
● Raising the Ribbon Cat to Tier 5 causes its loot pickup time to be abnormal.
– This issue will be resolved during the maintenance on July 6 (Wed).
● While playing the Arena of Solare, certain situations such as entering the battlefield or going to the next round causes the game client to sometimes unexpectedly shut down.
– We are currently investigating this issue. If you experience this issue, please locate the files from the file directory below and submit them to us via Black Desert Support. We will do our best to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
– File Directory: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps or C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
– File Name: BlackDesert64.exe.XXXXX.dmp (File which matches the time the issue occurred)
* If the file size is too large to upload directly to our support website, please upload the file to Google Drive and send us the download link.
* Please provide as much information as possible in our inquiry regarding the circumstances when the issue occurred. (E.g., Was entering Arena of Solare, round just ended on Ruins of Tzol, etc.)
● Resurrecting during Red Battlefield causes the loading screen’s image to behave abnormally.
– Please note that the game is loading normally even if the loading screen is a black screen.
● Completing an Adventure Log while inside the Arena of Solare causes certain additional stats from Adventure Logs to be applied as 0 after leaving the Arena of Solare.
– Until this issue is fixed, please avoid completing any Adventure Logs while inside the Arena of Solare.
● HP sometimes does not properly recover when using HP recovery items or skills in the Marni server (Battle Arena, Red Battlefield, Erethea’s Limbo, Atoraxxion boss chamber, etc.).
● The “Fixed Character Perspective” setting does not function properly.
● Certain monsters in the Jade Starlight Forest are not spawning correctly on the EU_Arsha server.
● Re-opening the Dye window after clicking the Mount icon while the Merv’s Palette effect is active causes the game client to sometimes unexpectedly shut down.
● Cannot receive the Blessing of the Elvia Spirits effect under certain circumstances even if the Reminiscence of the Elvia Spirits effect is currently not active.
– You can receive the effect by reconnecting through the Character Selection Screen. We will do our best to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
● Some of the Ancient Statues are not spawning under certain circumstances in the Gyfin Rhasia Temple (Underground).
– Please note that the Ancient Statues will be repositioned if they are not disturbed for a certain amount of time. We will do our best to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
● Equipping an outfit (Desert Camouflage, etc.) that takes four slots (including headpiece) causes the headpiece outfit’s dye to sporadically not be visible when the headpiece equipment’s durability drops.
● The character animations appear unnatural when viewing a character in a specific character slot from the Character Selection Screen while having expanded all 26 character slots.
● Processing (L) an Artifact item with “Ancient Power – Red Shard” and “Ancient Seal – Black Shard” while using the “Process all identical items” option selected causes the “Ancient Power – Red Shard” and “Ancient Seal – Black Shard” to only be part of the Simple Alchemy processing for the first time and not for the subsequent times.
– After the first time, only the Artifact item will be processed via Simple Alchemy. If you wish to include the “Ancient Power – Red Shard” and “Ancient Seal – Black Shard” as well, please deactivate the “Process all identical items” option.
● The appearances of the Abandoned Monastery’s Relief Aid Priest and certain NPCs for Shai’s Talent questline are being displayed abnormally.
● Hotkeys are not working properly when battling the biome bosses in Atoraxxion: Sycrakea after certain cutscenes.
– This issue can be resolved by clicking the Settings button on the lower right-hand side of your screen.
● NPC Patrigio’s (Velia, Calpheon, and Grána) dialogue for the materials to craft the Bonfire of Dreams does not match the actual materials.
● An Atoraxxion Pet’s visual effect is visible during Node/Conquest War
● The two-phase Urukios fight sometimes does not immediately move onto the next phase when Urukios falls below a certain HP.
● Unable to log in to Black Desert+ when using certain versions of iOS.
● Trying to log in to Black Desert+ with Steam causes an error message to appear under certain circumstances.
● Sometimes unable to log in to Black Desert+ when using an OTP.
● Unable to use Private/Personal Trade when using the gamepad UI.
● AP is not properly decreased when it rains or snows.
● Being disconnected from the internet while waiting in the Arena of Arsha causes you to be stuck on the loading screen when trying to re-access the Arena of Arsha from the ESC menu → Arena of Arsha.
● [Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Ninja, Kunoichi] Uncompletable Succession questline appears in an unaccepted state in the Quest window (O) for characters that completed the Succession quests before the Awakening & Succession questlines were combined.
● Certain horse costumes do not appear properly when mounts are connected to a wagon.
● Certain terrain (shallow water, underwater, rough roads, etc.) is not properly registered.
● Unable to level up by receiving EXP as a quest reward at level 59 99.99%.
● Minimap markers are sometimes incorrect.
● Interacting with an NPC that starts a cutscene while on a mount causes characters to be repeatedly interrupted when moving.
● Sometimes unable to obtain gathering materials through Water Scooping.
● Unable to scroll down when checking the items list in the Processing (F2) window after setting the client language as English.
● Background terrain appears abnormal when the direction of the camera changes.