Big Ant Studios has released the Cricket 22 update 1.38 (PS5 version 1.000.038) patch today, and it comes with some improvements and bug fixes. There is also a fix for Xbox consoles that prevents save files from being corrupted. You can check out the full Cricket 22 June 1 update patch notes posted down below.
Cricket 22 Update 1.38 Patch Notes | Cricket 22 Update 1.000.038 Patch Notes | Cricket 22 June 1 Patch Notes:
- Added sleeve length selection in Academy
- Reduced slip fielders depth for spin
- Reduced occurrence of defensive shots hitting batters shoes
- Reduced reflective glare from umpires glasses
- Improved stability
- Additionally, for the Xbox Series One there was an issue with corrupted save files that has been rectified.
The last patch to be released was update 1.37. You can read the previous patch notes from May 17 below.
- Corrected wicketkeeper positioning for spin
- Corrected field setting tooltips
- Addressed pitch degradation causing non-progression
That’s it for the patch notes. Cricket 22 is out now for the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Source: Cricket 22 Twitter