Targem Games has released the Crossout update 2.92 (PS5 update 1.000.024) for all platforms today. It appears this update is very small as it’s only for minor bug fixes. Check out the full Crossout July 22 patch notes posted down below.
Crossout Update 2.92 Patch Notes | Crossout 1.000.024 Patch Notes | Crossout July 22 Patch Notes:
- Improved game client stability
- Fixed a bug where obtaining medals would not give out any rewards.
- Fixed a bug where the resource limit was not displayed before reaching level 30 of reputation with the “Engineers” faction.
If you want to read the patch notes for update 2.91, you can do so down below.
- Improved a number of environmental objects on the “Warrior’s path” map, a number of the map’s areas were optimized.
- Fixed a bug when the Jay’s skill “Logistics” didn’t change the vehicle’s displayed parameter of mass while being active.
- Fixed a painting mask of the “Bastion” cabin with the “Tinbe” customization kit.
- Fixed a bug where the “Chase” mode wasn’t counted in the progress of receiving in-game patches.
- Improved physical models of the “Spike-1” and “Toadfish” crossbows.
- Now the “Skinner” harpoon is prohibited in the “Chase” mode.
- According to recent statistics, the amount of plastic rewarded in the “Chase” mode has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug during the acceptance/rejection of a request to add a player into the friends list.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect points scoring in the ”Chase‘ mode.
- Added recipes for the production of upgraded new parts to the season workbench.
- Changed to the production recipe of the “Miller” machine gun.
- Improved a number of in-game text strings.
That’s it for the patch notes. Crossout is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.