Phoenix Lbas has released Dauntless update 1.87 (PS5 version 1.000.015), which is called patch version 1.11.by the devs! This brings a new variant behemoth, reforged rewards and more. Read on for the offiical Dauntless June 14 patch notes.
Dauntless Update 1.87 Patch Notes | Dauntless Update 1.000.015 | Dauntless Update 1.11.0 Patch Notes | Dauntless July 14 Patch Notes:
VARIANT BEHEMOTH: LIGHTBOUND BOREUS
The Lightbound Boreus is a moving mountain. The crystals that grow from its body bear a strange resemblance to the glittering caves on Conundrum Rocks.
A new kind of prismatic Boreus has appeared in the Shattered Isles. This radiant Behemoth is psionically linked to a host of smaller minions, but appears to have lost all its connection to frost aether. What’s causing these changes in Behemoth physiology?
Skilled Slayers can officially join the Adamant Fists — and earn a special cosmetic armour set by proving their discipline and dedication to the Scarred Master. Visit her in Ramsgate to begin a series of new quests.
Requires Milestone XII on the Slayer’s Path and possession of all Rezakiri and Shrowd armour to begin.
HUNT PASSES: BLAZE HAWK DOWN & DUNGEON DELVERS
The ruins of Radiant Escalation have inspired many brave Slayers to search for more valuable relics across the Shattered Isles.
Unlock the Blaze Hawk Down cosmetic Hunt Pass to earn a set of Blaze Hawk armour and weapon skins. Dive into the Dungeon Delvers cosmetic Hunt Pass to earn the Wayfinder’s armour set and weapons.
NEW SEASON: DIRE DISCOVERY
The Dire Discovery season brings new weekly challenges, story quests, platinum store offerings, and Reward Cache Items. Collect Relic Coins to unlock a set of Demon’s Bane gear, previously available in the Haunted Shadows Hunt Pass.
Strange things are happening in the Shattered Isles. Behemoths are changing. Aether is surging like never before. What does it mean? What can the Slayers of Ramsgate do in preparation? Work with Kat to investigate the cause of Behemoth variants and put an end to Behemoth evolution for good.
RADIANT ESCALATION: LEGENDARY LANTERN AMPS
In Radiant Escalation, we’ve added legendary lantern amps that are only available when a particular lantern is equipped. While rare, these amps are extremely powerful and mix Escalation runs up in truly legendary ways. Pangar’s Shrine and Skarn’s Defiance are the latest lanterns to receive a corresponding legendary amp.
The Winter Shrine legendary amp is only available to Slayers who have the Pangar’s Shrine lantern equipped. The effect of Pangar’s Shrine now moves with the Slayer. During the effect duration, the user will neither consume nor regain stamina.
The Defiant Stone legendary amp is only available to Slayers who have the Skarn’s Defiance lantern equipped. Using the lantern ability now temporarily sets your max health to 1 and converts double the user’s remaining health into shields for its duration. When the effect ends, health is restored to where it was before use and the amount of shields granted on use will be removed.
- Increased the size of the aether blast that Boreus creates when it becomes enraged.
- Boreus’s legs can now damage the player during its Ram Charge attack.
- Increased the health of Chronovore’s radiant prisons to match other radiant prisons.
- Decreased the size of Chronovore’s radiant prisons slightly.
- Chronovore’s radiant prisons will now be destroyed when they come into contact with the Behemoth’s radiant burst.
- Increased the range of Deepfrost Gnasher’s Somersault Slams.
- Tuned Deepfrost Gnasher’s Slapshot attack to better match the hitbox to the visuals.
- Decreased the number of bombs spawned by the Broadside Barrage legendary amp from 10 to 7.
- Item descriptions for common currencies now accurately describe their sources.
- Starting with Variation I: Lightbound, weekly story quests now also reward 100 weapon experience each (to the weapon equipped when redeeming).
- Optimized part severs to improve their impact on overall performance.
- Changed “Help” to “Help & Support” in the main menu. We’re here for you.
- Updated element icons in the combat info section of the journal.
- Updated the order in which Behemoths appear in the journal.
- Added rarity flora and ore rarity information back to island descriptions. Based on your feedback.
- Fixed an issue where Alyra’s seals wouldn’t display properly for some players.
- Fixed an issue where Lightbound Koshai would use Shadowtouched Koshai’s locomotion to reposition itself.
- Fixed an issue where Shadowtouched Koshai’s tail would take on an incorrect texture once severed.
- Fixed an issue where Shadowtouched Koshai’s tail would become invisible when the Behemoth’s horns were severed.
- Fixed an issue where breaking one of Nayzaga’s front arms would break its other front arm at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where Boreus’s stomps would create AoE effects at the Behemoth’s centre and not on its foot.
- Fixed an issue where Heroic Valomyr wouldn’t count toward relevant objectives.
- Fixed a number of incorrect challenge strings.
- Fixed an issue where completing Heroic Escalations didn’t count toward relevant objectives.
- Fixed floating rocks on The Paradox Breaks. These ones were unintentional…
- Fixed visual issues with foliage on The Blazeworks.
- Fixed a hole in the ground in Radiant Escalation.
- Fixed an issue where some materials didn’t display correctly on all platforms.
- Fixed an issue where certain textures could cause the game to crash for some players.
- Fixed an issue where some textures weren’t displaying properly on arid islands.
- Fixed an issue with the default armour dye for Alyra gear.
- Fixed an issue with the Love Guns flare icon.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Ritualist Branches arm skin.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Phaelanx’s Spearhead helm skin.
- Fixed an issue where Alyra armour would sometimes display the wrong default dyes.
- Fixed an issue where players using certain emotes could appear beneath the ground.
- Fixed an issue where insect swarms wouldn’t play the appropriate audio during the Swarmageddon island event.
- Fixed an issue where the Slayer’s Path screen would incorrectly display platinum and the seasonal currency instead of merits and rams.
- Fixed an issue where countdown text on End of Hunt screens would appear off-centre.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose focus in the bounty selection screen, requiring them to close the screen before continuing.
- Improved the UI alignment in the Hunt Pass screen.