Klei has rolled out the Don’t Starve Together update 2.16 patch (18.104.22.168 on Xbox) that brings a host of fixes to the game! There’s a bunch of fixes in this patch that are all outlined in the patch notes below.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.16 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a crash when using the Celestial Portal to change characters while the cawnival theme music is playing.
- Fixed a bug where the theme music (working, farming, cawnival, etc) might not turn back on after changing characters.
- Fixed a crash when a Scrambling Egg is tossed into the ocean as the game is ending.
- Fixed a crash when examining a Carrat on the Carrat Scale while the Year of the Carrat event is not active.
- Fixed a crash when a mast gets destroyed while being raised or lowered.
- Fixed a crash when placing Cawnival games with a specific camera rotation.
- Fixed a Chester bug when picking up the Eye Bone while on a boat.
- Fixed some bugs with summoning Corvus Goodfeather to the Carnival Trees.
- Carnival Trees will no longer attract Crow Kids in the caves.
- Crow Kids will no longer block the placement of structures.
That’s about it for this title update.
- Related Reading: Sony and Microsoft Should Leave Last-Gen Behind