Techland has released the Dying Light update 1.36 patch today, which will show up as 1.30 for The Following – Enhanced Edition! This is the second Hellraid update, which brings a new story mode, and more new stuff into the zombie game’s expansion.
Dying Light Update 1.36 Patch Notes:
- We’ve added story mode to Hellraid
- Now players can choose between story mode and raid mode upon entering Hellraid
- We’ve introduced a new Hellraid rank: Vanquisher
- We’ve added new sounds and animations
- Level’s contours now appear on the minimap
- We’ve added new weapons—a bow (in story mode) and a two-handed hammer, and a stamina potion
- Players will now encounter a new enemy—a skeleton with a large shield
- Players no longer need to stash and retrieve their equipment upon entering and leaving Hellraid
- Balance and visual changes
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes
Dust off your weapons and turn on the old arcade machine again, adventurer.Something’s happened inside Ba’al’s Temple and now you can feel two energies calling you from within.
One seems familiar, you might’ve heard it before, answered it even. Yet still, it feels changed. But the other one, it’s new. Though mysterious and eerie, the more you listen to it, the more it attracts you. So much that you can’t help but peek at what’s behind the portal…New challenges to face, new areas to discover, and an ally who needs your help—an ancient conflict reignites and you must prepare for an inevitable clash.
But remember the mysteries of the Ba’al’s Temple are well-guarded, and the fate of the one person who could guide you to the truth depends on you. Should you succeed, however, you’ll earn a powerful bow, Corrupted Justice, which might tip the balance in the upcoming confrontation with the forces of evil.We’ll be adding more quests to the story mode with future updates as we gradually unveil the plot.
While waiting for the new episodes, check out what’s changed in raid mode, aswe’ve introduced visual and gameplay changes into the whole realm.
You’ll notice the Temple’s atmosphere is much grimmer now and encounter a new type of enemy—a skeleton with a large shield. Kill it for a chance to getBonecruncher
, a two-handed hammer, but don’t sweat it if luck’s not on your side. You can also get it as a reward for reaching a new rank—Vanquisher
Don’t forget, the game has different version numbers depending on the region and version, but 1.36 is the latest one for US.
In other Dying Light news, Techland has launched the “Techland GG” which is a community hub for Dying Light fans!