Fight fans, EA Vancouver has released the EA UFC 4 update 4.01 October 19 patch! This clocks in at 2GB and includes a host of gameplay-related changes. Read on below for the official patch notes.
EA UFC 4 Update 4.01 October 19 Patch Notes:
Notes obtained from the PS4’s update history.
- All venus are now available in Tournament, Event and Online Modes.
- Added Judges Scores to Fight Stats Screen.
- Ground Striking, Transition & Submission Animation Improvements
- Striking – Lead Spinning Kick Animation slowed down.
- Striking – Slowed down teep kick in combos.
- Striking – Enabled strikes in Arcade/Stand-Up modes that weren’t able to be used due to sharing the same button combination of initiating clinch.
- Striking – Turned walking speed when engaging in striking to allow more time for counter punches.
- Clinch – Fixed Body Hooks in Single Under against the cage.
- Takedowns – Tuned Stamina for Tower Takedown.
- Takedowns – Added additional scramble scenarios after takedown.
- Takedowns – Scarmbles will now cost stamina for both fighters.
- KO – Fixed a rare occurrence where knocking out an opponent at end of round will continue into the next round instead of ending it.
- Fixed an issue in Career where CAFs won’t have tattos in cut scenes
- Updated tattoos on Renato Moicano.
- Updated likeness for Johnny Walker.
- Fixed various clothing issues.
We’re keeping an eye on the official Discord channel for UFC 4 to see if there are more changes included not listed in the patch notes and will update the post if we find any.